Transformers: Universal Devistation

Neptune threw him to the side

1 Like

Gronius took the mask, and looked at it.
“Mask, upgrade me!”

1 Like

Maximus gracefully landed on his feet, sword still in hand.
“Oh come on now? Is that really the best you got?”

The mask did nothing.

OOC: Then what?

1 Like

“Make sure none of these fish faces get their hand on it.”
He jumped up, seeing eye to eye with Neptune. He then kicked him in the face so hard, Neptune fell flat on his back.

1 Like

Piranicon’s timer ran out, causing him to separate, and the deacons attacked

1 Like

“Really? Six on one? Now that’s hardly fair. How about we bring in that drone army of yours and try to even things out a little?”
Maximus rushes one of the limb bots. He grabs him by the foot, and throws him at the their leader Snaptrap.
“Hey Shell head! Bet you can’t hit me!”
He says in a taunting tone.

1 Like

Snap trap began to shot at him with his Cannons

1 Like

Maximus runs circles around him. Dodging every shot.

God Neptune then kicked him from behind

Maximus slides forward, but never stumbles.
“Oh! I actually felt that one! Now its my turn.”
Maximus runs at God Neptune, and as he passes Snaptrap, he stretches out his hand, and freezes his feet to the ground. When he reaches Neptune, he runs around back, and grabs onto his ankle. He lifts up with all his strength, and bursts into an aura of power.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”
He lifts Neptune off the ground, spins around a few times, and throws him down on Snaptap.

Snaptrap caught him and threw Neptune back

“Oh! You’re pretty strong!”
Maximus takes his ice blade, and makes four precise slashes right before Neptune lands on him, separating Neptune into his individual components. He then charges at Snaptrap. He punches him with such force, that it shatters his icy footholds, and sends him flying.

Snaptrap holds his ground.
OOC: wouldn’t Maximus be realistically ancle high?

1 Like

After the battle end, Gronius was:

Ma… Maximus… Please, if you are a good friend… Next time when you speak with the Primes tell Onyx Prime, the Prime of Predacons, that I want some upgrades too. Pleeeeeease.

1 Like

OOC: To a combiner, yes, to a torso dude, no.

IC: “I’ll see if I can put in a good word. Though I don’t think this is the work of the Primes.”

OOC: ahem,

“So what are we gonna to do now?”

1 Like

OOC: Oh yeah. Well by that logic, Bombor would be taller than me. Let’s just say that the inter-dimensional travel did some resizing.

IC: “Well there’s still one combiner left!”
Maximus charges the last combiner, with sword in hand. But before he reaches him, something happens. Suddenly his aura fades and his eyes go dark. He falls unconcious at King Poseidon’s feet.

1 Like

Half shell looked confused

1 Like