Transformers: Universal Devistation

Maximus laid there, limp and lifeless. His ice sword fell out of his hand and disintegrated.

Piranicon and posiedon drag him and bombor away, before teleporting

1 Like

Grodius looked around. He was alone, with the mask.
“SO WHAT SHOULD I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW?!”
OOC: Really.

1 Like

OOC: Well you’re not alone. There’s still Direwolf, and you have a big ship above you, ripe for the taking. That and @Ace had some plans.

Gronius took Dire and flew to the ship.
“Let’s clean it by all this fish.”

OOC: I need to go. @Traykar, in case they continue, don’t take the mask!

1 Like

“Who are you again?”

1 Like

OOC: Just ignore him. He doesn’t belong here and the post will be removed eventually, just like before.

OOC: I will have you know that I was one of the ring leaders of the Self Moc Actual Roleplay, codename, SMARP, where all the kool kids hung out

1 Like

OOC: But this isn’t SMRP.

Hey @Joey_Reviews since you aren’t part of this RP, I ask that you refrain from posting in here.

Thanks.

– Waj

3 Likes

OOC: Alright. I think now is as good a time as any to make this announcement. Tomorrow I am leaving for a scout camping trip for the weekend. While I am gone, I’m leaving @Ace completely in charge of the RP.

1 Like

OOC: Gosh.
IC: Gronius finished to clean this ship and, because most of the combiners where dead/defeated (not pretty sure…) decided to own the ship.
“This is my ship now! It need a name! I will name it Onyx! I wonder if Onyx have it’s own AI like Maximus’s ship…”

1 Like

“ahem,” said half shell from behind.

1 Like

“Oh… Where did you came from?”

1 Like

“this ship is ours,” he said as the pirate seacons stepped out

“I see only you.”

1 Like

“…are you okay?” He asked confused as he gestured to the others

1 Like

OOC: Sorry, the whole made puzzled me, because. I thought everybody is dead/transported.
IC: Ughhhhh…

“anyway, why are you on my ship?”

1 Like

“Because… Because… I want you guys to help?”