Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Precisely. And you will do so by spreading the laws of my new rule.”

“I will then.”

“Excellent. Now be gone. I’m expecting company.”

Direwolf stifled a laugh before walking out.

1 Like

Galvatron waited patiently.

Direwolf walked down the mountain.

1 Like

Dinobot, Megatron, Scourge, and Grimlock where waiting for him.

OOC: At the bottom of the mountain where they just sent him to spy on? surrounded by the enemy.

OOC: No. Back in the cave.

OOC: What makes you think he went all the way back to the cave?

OOC: Well he hasn’t yet. But he will.

The surviving seacons hide in the sea

1 Like

They were struck by lightning and were killed.

Hook, Line, and Sinker entered Galvatron’s quarters.

Dire made it to the bottom of the mountain.

1 Like

“Alright. I’ve waited long enough. Everyone is either hiding or captured. I need something to do.”
-Maximus

“Well what about that project you’ve been working on?”
-Sadie

M: “But I need an a.i for that, and we’re low on resources.”

S: “Well its better than doing nothing.”

M: “Fine. Bring me what personality components we have left, and some HP samples. Oh, and some synth-en.”

A while later, several claw arms moving along a rail system come into the main room, and place several small to medium boxes on the center table. Maximus looks into the box labeled “a.i pc’s”. There where two small black cubes. Each has a plug on the bottom, and a port on the top. He takes out the two cubes and inspects them.

M: “Alright, lets see here. Delta and… oh. Not touching that one. Delta it is.”

He puts one of the cubes back in a the box, and picks up a 2nd box labeled “Voice Chips”.

M: “Sadie. Do me a favor and take the personality components back into storage… and erase the remaining one from the manifest.”

S: “Got it.”
A claw arm comes into the room, picks up the box, and carries it back to the cargo bay.

Maximus sets down the other cube and opens the box. He looks through the few voice chips that where left, and took one out. Then he closed the box and walked over to the primary console. He plugged the cube into a port on the console, and then but the chip into the slot in the cube. A few seconds later, and the small black chip that Axis once inhabited pops out of its slot in the console, now with a new occupant. He takes out the chip and places it in the back of his head. A green holographic projection flickers and appears in front of him.

“Greetings. My name is… Delta. Who are you?”

M: “My name is Maximus Primal. I made you.”

D: “You are my creator?”

M: “Yes I am.”

D: “What is my purpose? My function?”

M: “You are my personal a.i. You will stay with me, and help manage my systems and equipment.”

D: “Understood. Would it be alright if I entered your computer system to gather more information?”

M: “Go right ahead.”

The hologram disappears, and a few moments later it reappears.
“I have obtained all the information in your computer system. I have also detected two more a.i constructs within the ship.”

M: “One of them is Sadie. She runs the ship. The other one is a basic a.i that helps her manage the inventory.”

D: “So they are my predecessors?”

S: “Why yes we are. And there was also one before us, named Axis.”

D: “I know of her. In searching the computers for information, I also went through Maximus’s memory banks. I now know everything that has happened.”

M: “Great. Now I have this project I’m working on. I was hoping you could help me?”

D: “Project enhancement. I would indeed like to assist you.”

M: “Alright. Then lets get to work.”

Maximus opens a small box labeled “HP Samples” Underneath that, written in smaller red letters, it said “Handle with extreme caution”. Inside was a white tray holding many small corked vials containing a red liquid. He carefully takes the tray out and places it on the table. Then he opened a large box labeled “Synth-En”. Inside was a large glass gar containing a green liquid. He opened a third box, and removed a similar jar, containing a red liquid.

After what happened to Scylla, Axis decided to fly back to the mainland, and rejoin Maximus.

Dinobot, Megatron, Scourge, and Grimlock all waited for Direwolf to return.

“If we truly are to start an uprising, we shall need a name for ourselves. Yes.”
-Megatron

“What about Predacons? The rebellion group that tried to overthrow me. They disbanded shortly after Direwolf came into power, so the name isn’t exactly taken.”
-Scourge

Me (Megatron): “I quite like the sound of that. Predacons it is then. However, we are too few in number. We need more troops if we are truly to make a name for ourselves.”

“We can worry about that later. For now we must wait for Direwolf, and see what news he brings. Then, we shall plan accordingly.”
-Dinobot

“I shall join you, if you would allow me.”
-Tarantulas

Sc (Scourge): “And why is that?”

T: “I have my reasons. And besides, in order to defeat Galvatron, we must all work together. That, we can all agree.”

“Me Grimlock no want to fight. Me wait in cave until Galva-bot gone.”
Grimlock said, sounding depressed.

DB: “You cannot wait for others to do the job for you. If you want something done, you mist get up and do it yourself! We will not wait on Maximus to vanquish Galvatron, and you cannot wait for someone else, to stand up, and make the changes you want to see in the world.”

“About time you three showed up. Now, I need you to do something for me.”
-Galvatron

OOC: Its not your place to say how the seacons die. Its Ace’s, and he has yet to decide.

OOC: You’re the one who isn’t fine with it, he’s practically done with the Seacons, plus he said he didn’t mind the lightning thing.

IC: Direwolf attempted to activate an electronic Pain job to change his color scheme.

“What’s that,” Asked Hook.

OOC: We’re currently working out a proper way to end them.

“I need you to take someone out for me. Three someones. Their names are Scourge, Megatron, and Grimlock. Two of them are past kings, and the third one is rather popular with the public. I don’t want them going around and spreading hope. Find them, and when you find them, destroy them.”
-Galvatron

1 Like

“Yeah, and, what of these, heh, routers that I’ve been hearing?” Asked Sinker.

Line chuckled,“We don’t serve you, we serve the Dark Lord.”

“He has no power here. Do as I ask and you will be reworded handsomely. Disobey me and you will suffer.”
@Traykar

“Uh huh, no, You are ruled by the Dark One, as are we.”

“I serve him no more. I now know what true power tastes like, and now I serve Unicron no more. You can join me, and be free, or stay, and continue to be his slaves, and my enemy.”