Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Back home on Earth I have a river were I stay and throw rocks. There I think at different things. It really helps me. This river reminds me of the one from Earth.”

“Oh. That’s neat I guess.”

“Everybody have his shiny place. Where is yours?”

“It would probably be the main room in the ship.”

1 Like

“Ha!.. What are you going to do after we beat Unicron?”

“I think I’ll stay here. Its nice. I’d love to live here.”
He sits down next to her.

“Come with us! You would be happy! Just think! You are a Prime! You would get your own planet! Your own servants! Your own Solar System! Money! Gems! Weapons! Everything you want!”

“No thanks. You guys are nice and all, but I’m fine living the simple life.”

“You could live a simple life! A soldier or an explorer. It’s easy! Come on! Why not? You havea life back in youruniverse? A girlfriend?”

“I didn’t actually have anything going on back home. I pretty much just left Cybertron behind and headed out for the stars. There is this one friend I have, who I visited from time to time, but other than him, it was just me and Axis.”

“Imagine how many friends you could have in our world! Me, G, Arcee, we can take Axis too!”

“I’m fine. Really. Why do you want me to come with you so bad?”

“Ughhh… Because… You and G seems to be good friends a… And I am good friend with Axis… And because… No I think that’s all!”

“Your brother is alright, but we’re not the best of friends. And I think Axis wants to stay here too.”

“Oghh… Then Solus wo— I mean it’s Ok!”

“Are you alright? You seem kinda stressed.”

“I’m fine! I’m fine! I’m Ok!”

“Could you at least stop yelling. I don’t want to attract any unwanted attention.”

“I am not yelling!”
OOC: I must go to school.
@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

“You are yelling. You need to calm down before you attract any unwanted attention. Listen, you seemed stressed out. How about you tell me what’s wrong?”
-Maximus
@Toa_Vladin

Axis was flying over the forest region. She was too high for the sweep patrols to notice her. She saw Dire down on the ground, and flew to him.

“Me Grimlock no want to fight. Me no want to be hero. Sludge am gone, and me Grimlock let happen. Me no fight no more. No now, no ever.”

“Sludge died… an honorable death. Fighting to the very end! Like a true warrior. Surly, he would not want to see his leader in such a state. Sludge, would want you to keep fighting, to the very end, as he did.”
-Dinobot