Transformers: Universal Devistation

“what? uhh… Lucky guess?”

1 Like

“Alright old Timer, jokes up, how much is Man-Drill paying you?”

“I assure you. This is no trick. This is serious.”

“Pal, you just told me that you are one of the Thirteen and you specifically need my help to defeat Unicron. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? I mean me, needed to stop Unicron.”

“Not just you. All of you, and others that you have yet to meat.”

“yeah. us. of all people.”

"Look man, it was funny for the first few minutes, but drop the act. I’m no one, I’m not even that great of a person. "

“I did not choose you. My brother, Alpha Trion foretold of several warriors who would confront unicron, and kill him. I was merely to wait and collect you”

“i can’t tell if i should be excited or terrified.”

1 Like

“Alright then, why can’t you, Alpha Trion, and the rest of the Thirteen combat Unicron? You’ve done it before.”

1 Like

“Sadly, I am the only one to remain. All my brothers have perished before me, and so I have waited for eons, for the exact moment to gather you all here”

“Right,” he doubtfully replied.

bombor is even more panicked then before
“we are so dead”

1 Like

“Meh, drugged up hallucinations aren’t even alive in the first place.”

1 Like

OOC: such a cynic, I love it

2 Likes

bombor punches direwolf
“think this is still a hallucination?”

1 Like

“There is no more time for this. Before you can begin, I must give to you these three relics. One, my time blade. It has served my well all these years, but now, you need it more than I. Two, the key to vector sigma. Use it to access a computer, containing all the collective knowledge of myself and my brothers.”
He places the two objects on the ground in front of them.
“And three, the Matrix of Leadership. The tool of Unicrons destruction.”
He reaches to hand the Matrix to Maximus. His chest automatically opens up, and he places it inside.
“It is up to you know. Maximus Primal shall lead. You have much work ahead of you. I wish you the greatest lu-”
His words where cut short. The sound of tearing and grinding metal echoed for miles. Vector looks down to see a large blade protruding from his chest.
OOC:
@Ace this is your cue.

“Man. This is trippy.”

“hey prime, guess who’s back,” whispered ramjet as he removed his blade

bombor grabs Ramjets blade and breaks it in half
“you’re not doing anything, buddy”