Transformers: Universal Devistation

Soon after, the entire arena let out a harsh gasp, followed by complete silence, save for the frighted muttering.

“Oh you have got to be ****ing kidding me.”
Maximus said, looking at the sky.

“What is that?”

Above them, in the sky, was a massive holographic projection of Galvatron’s head.

“***ING HOW!!!”
Maximus shouted angrily.

“Hello people of animation. It is I, Galvatron! And I have an announcement to make.”
His voice boomed thought the whole of the bad lands. Similar holograms where position at every corner of the globe, making sure that no one was missing out on this.

“Well crap.”

“I am leaving the planet forever!”
-Galvatron

“You’re dead.”

interesting thought the titan

1 Like

“Right after I blow it the **** up.”
-Galvatron

“Crap baskets.”
-Maximus

“How even?”

1 Like

“Unless… on of your greatest champions can best me in one on one combat. A tournament of sorts. A tournament of revenge.”

“Didn’t that already happen?”

1 Like

“You may all remember my prior duel with your little war hero Maximus, but I assure you, things will be different this time. The event will be taking place at the bad lands coliseum, and I will take on all challengers…”

“Oh.”

“You have three days. This will give you plenty of time to prepare, or for those not participating, spend time with loved ones, work on your bucket list, or heck, kill your boss. Get a purge going.”

“Well ****”

1 Like

“Oh, and one last thing. Feel free to pray to your god, but just so you know, I won’t be listening.”
The hologram shuts off.

“Well. We’re dead.”

“A little self indulgent don’t you think? Calling himself god like that.”
-Maximus

“I suppose so.”

“Hey uh… can you help me up?”