Transformers: Universal Devistation

“I don’t know, I’m missing a few of my teef.”

1 Like

“For Primus sake! I can’t believe I let you fight Maximus in this condition. I’ll get Song out of the chamber right away.”

OOC: @Toa_Vladin, when you read this, we’ll be continuing as though the thing Maximus and Song where doing is finished. When you get back online, we will act that out after the fact. So the thing you wanted to do will still be done, but nothing is getting held up either.

1 Like

“Ith had to be donth.”

“Alright. First of all, you need to transform. I’m sorry, but I can hardly understand you. Second of all, you could have gotten yourself fixed up before the fight.”

“Mhy bhad.” He said, before retuning to robot mode.

“I’m so sorry. I can’t believe I haven’t noticed till now. Come on, we’re getting you in the CR chamber right now.”
She said, standing up.

“Thanks.” He replied.

She grabbed his hand and made her way back down the hall and into the main room. There, Maximus and Song had finished what they where doing. Song was already out of the chamber, and Maximus was getting off the table.

“Thanks again.”

“Just get in already. I don’t want you having to suffer like this a moment longer.”

Direwolf complied.

“I’ll be waiting for you. You just focus on getting better.”
She said as the chamber closed.

“I will.”

1 Like

“Well if you need me, I’ll be in the training room.”
Maximus said walking off.

After a long while, the cr chamber was finished with Direwolf.

@Traykar

Direwolf stumbled out of the chamber.

Axis was waiting outside for him.
“Thank Primus alright. The repairs took longer than expected. I was getting worried.”

“Hey, it’s all good.” he replied.

“Come on. Maximus has been in the training room. We should probably join him, or at least see how he’s doing.”

“Yeah, sounds good.”

She walked down the hall to the training room door, waiting for Dire before he opened it.