Transformers: Universal Devistation

Direwolf slashed at Maximus’s head.

He dodged and swung his sword at Dire’s leg.

Dire blocked and kicked at Maximus’s leg.

He took the hit and stumbled. He jumped into the air, and used his ice powers to shoot jets of frost out of his hands and give him a boost.

Direwolf sliced the frost, causing Maximus to fall.

OOC: Its not a slid structure. More like shooting frost particles out of his hands, but their concentrated enough, and use enough force that he can propel himself up with it.

OOC: How is that even possible?

OOC: Its magic ice powers. There’s a level of suspension of disbelief. Besides, he can’t actually fly with it. Just give him a push.

OOC: Magic Ice Powers?

OOC: Yeah. There’s no exact or specific explanation to it. Just something he got with the new body that the mask of life gave him. Seeing as transformers does have elements of actual magic, like with most of the prime relics, I see no problem with the way I’ve portrayed his abilities.

IC: Once Maximus reached the peak of his ark, he shot down at Dire, both slowing his decent, and somewhat slowly freezing Dire in place.

@Traykar

Direwolf slashed at the ice, freeing himself before pointing his sword upwards at the still falling Maximus.

Maximus formed an ice barrier between him and Dire. He crashed into it and slid to the ground, then dissolved it. He then formed a large ice hammer and charged at him.
“Give me everything you got. Galvatron won’t hold back, so neither will I.”

@Traykar

Direwolf ducked and slashed at Maximus’s leg.

He took the hit, energon bleeding from his thigh. He swung again, aiming for his shoulder.

@Traykar

Direwolf blocked with his sword and kicked him in the leg.

1 Like

Maximus fell to one knee, and quickly created an ice barrier between them.
“Delta, all power to repair systems.”

“Affirmative.”

Maximus then formed a brace around his thigh so he could stand, and did his best to gain distance from himself and Dire.

@Traykar

Direwolf tackled him to the ground.

1 Like

Maximus tried to from another ice barrier, it was too thin, and Dire crashed right through it.

Direwolf began to punch him in the face repeatedly.

Maximus was eventually able to push him off, but not before sustaining considerable damage. Engergon was leaking from the corner of his mouth.