“I suppose.”

“So if you where to fight Galvatron right now, how do you think you would do?”

“I don’t know.”

“Just give me your best guess.”

“moderate to nothing.”

“Eh. That’s better than what you would have told me a week ago.”

“I guess.”

1 Like

“Well it might just be about as good as we get, with the tournament being tomorrow.”

OOC: 1) I couldn’t read everything. What happened?
2) @MaxinePrimal I understand that you could’t wait for me, but come on! I was going somewhere with that thing! Please! After this you can fight with everyone as mch as you want because Song wouldn’t be mad on Maximus anymore! Pleaseeeee.

1 Like

OOC: Well if you had read it, then you would have saw that Maximus had intended for you to revisit the thing you were trying to do. The only reason why we didn’t wait on you was because you were gone for several sayd.

1 Like

OOC: Sorry. For now, I can be actveonly in weekened because… School. What do you mean with revisit? We will do this?

1 Like

OOC: You guys were doing to weird mind thing, you went away from Keyboard for several days, so Maximus moved on with the intention of revisiting the event.

OOC: I understand this! You two did something that could affect my characters? @MaxinePrimal

OOC: What?

OOC: I asked if you and MaximusPrimal did something that I should know, like, something that my characters are 100% forced to know. I read only the first 100 replies out of 300.

OOC: Then read the rest of them.

OOC: Lazy… But at least tell me. I understood that you three trained enough and that Dire entered in the CR Chamber and then things… I think this is enough.

OOC: Eh, something like that.

1 Like

OOC: Dire is sleeping? What is he doing now?