Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Alright. That I can understand.”

“Good. After they died, our Aunt took me, and G lived with our other cousins. Over one day…”
The background changed. Now they were in front of a door, where a teen Gronius was waiting. Somebody opened it. It was Song. But her armor was fully black. She was looking like an emo girl.
“Sup.”
“Ugh… Hey Song! It’s been a while.”
“What do you want?”
“I wanted to see you! It’s our birthday!”
She roled her eyes.
“Enter.”

Song looked at her young form.
“That was the first day after 4 when I saw G. Even if I was like this, I was very happy that I saw him. But my life was bad. Everybody was looking at me like at a problem person… This is why I asked for a black armor.”

1 Like

“Uh… right. So where does the whole thing about why you can’t trust me come in?”

“You know, I have a big context that I need to show you, to understand me! Actually, Iam bored too. Let’s speed up.”

“Alright.”

The background changed multiple times. One image was with G and Song forming Wildfire for the first time. Another one was with her in what seemed to be a concert. And everybody were screaming “Wildsong! Wildsong! I love you Wildsong!”. Then a image with the two under a Christmas Tree. Then with Song on Earth, saying “I and my partner Dire will make the Earth colony great again!”. Then with her, full of blood, crying. A strong voicce sounded.
“Sildsong! Come here now!”
“I am coming!.”
And she walked away, trying to stop crying.
Then Maximus could see when she was petting him for the first time. Then when he jumped on her back. Then when Song started to believe thathe still likes Axis.
“He still like her! He… Tricked me…”
Then another two or three scenes where she was mad on him, and then they were in the white void again.
“As you can see, my lifewas full of bad things. My parents, my teen times, my life on Earth, you… So I am don’t know what to think. So I am asking you: look into your soul, and tell me in at least 30 words that you love me and that I can trust you.”

“I’ve never been god with emotional speeches, but I’ll try my best… Listen, I know you’ve been though a lot in your life. But I want to be able to change that. In a life full of pain and suffering, I would love to be the one to make things better. And I promise with all my spark, that I would never try to hurt you, emotionally or physically.”

1 Like

She looked at him a little. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead she hugged him hardly.

He hugged her back.

She hugged him with the lower hands, and with the wings.

He hugged her tighter. Then he looked at her. A little tear was welling up in his one eye.

She put her head on his chest.

“I love you. I really do.”
He then let go, and regained some of his composure.
“Now… how about we get out of here and get some training done.”
He said with a smile.

1 Like

Next second they woke up.
@MaxinePrimal

He got off the table and headed for the training room.

Now back to present time.

“I wonder where Song is…”
He was sitting at the table with Dire and Axis.

She was in her room. The memory of her in a concert made her tomtake G’s guitar and sing “A night like this”. He could hear her.

1 Like

“You two wait here. I’ll be back.”
He gets up and goes to her room.
“Hey Song. Mind if I come in?”

1 Like

“I have never dreamed it!
Have you ever dreamed?
Dreamed a night like this.
No. It’s fine.”

He opens the door and enters.
“So Galvatron’s revenge tournament is tomorrow. I’ve been training a lot, so I figured I should take a moment to relax.”

“Sure! You, dire and G will beat his a**. Oh yeah, G trained with Arcee a lot! He wants to help you!”