Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Oh.”
The armor transformed in pieces which assasambled on his body (iron man).
“Then let’s fight!”

“Fine. If you must.”
-Galvatron

Gronius prepared for battle. From his hand a blue stick formed, full of electricity. He hit Galvatron with it, and he could fell a massive shock.

Galvatron staggered a bit. He then punched Gronius hard enough to send him back a bit, but didn’t do any damage to the armor.

Gronius took the punch. He shot five missles out his wrist. The missles hit Galvatron in his face and made a big cloud of dust. Before Galvatron could see him again, he hit him with the stick in his leg. Then again in his elbow. Then again in his head.

Galvatron fell to one knee. He tried to get back up, and shoot at Gronius, but he missed.

Before he could get up, Gronius charged all of his power to the leg, and hit him in his face so hard, that Galvatron, mouth was full of blood/Energon.

Galvatron was sent back. He staggered to his feet, and continued to shoot at him. He missed most of the shots, and what did hit didn’t do much damage.

OOC: You have a spare H-Bullet right?

OOC: I will use it.
“Is this the mighty Galvatron? Or just a big copycat?”

“You little brat. I’ll drown you in your own energon!”
He was beginning to loose his composure.

Gronius took three gas grenades and throwed them to Galvatron. The he detonated them, and a giant mass of green gas filled the arena. The he used his fire blaster and made the gas to explode in a giant explosian. (Not really that big, but Galvatron is hurt now.)

When the smoke and dust cleared, Galvatron was covered in scorch marks, and he was barely standing.

“Loser.”
Gronius charged all of his energy in the chest, and a giant laser hit Galvatron, who flied in a wall of the arena, making a big whole in it.

“Ow…”
He tried to walk out of the hole.

Gronius jumped to him and punched him in the face and in the stomach. Then he hit him in the chest with his knee.

Galvatron managed to push him off. He was furious.

OOC: Are you going to use the bullet soon?

OOC: I think… I have a list of powers.
Gronius shot him with Iron Man like repulsors. Then he used the repulsor to charge his whole fist, and kicked him in his face, molting small parts of his head armor.

Galvatron staggered again. He threw a series of punches, none of them doing much damage.

OOC: Well can you use the rest of the list after the bullet? There’s something I want to do.

1 Like

“You idiot. None of your punny punches can’t hurt me.”
His hand transformed into ampistol. He put the H-Bullet in it and shot him in the forehead. A giant explosion happened, and everybody was covered in dust and feel a presion in the air above them. Gronius exit fromthe giant cloud dust and raised his hands.
W: “Yay!!! Good game, Gronius!”

1 Like

When the dust and smoke settled, Galvatron was still standing, though baraly. His face was that of blinding rage and pain.
“You… You festering piece of slag…”
He struggled to speak.

“Holy crap. That actually did something.”
Maximus seemed surprised.
“Well good on you Gronius. Looks like the mighty Galvatron was too caught up in his own hype.”
He said with a smile and a chuckle.

“You… YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!!!”
Galvatron screamed with rage.

@Toa_Vladin

1 Like