Transformers: Universal Devistation

“You are right. But in my world there is a story about a group of Decepticons called “The Heralds of Unicron”. They were so powerful that even a Prime couldn’t fight them alone. This legend is scaring me. What if this Unicron have heralds too?”

“He does. We already fought them. Remember?”

“Who? Ramjet and the others? I thought there are more! The Blendtrons! Cyclonus! Windrazor!”

“Primus… the last thing we need now is more of them… Just keep a look out. Whatever’s going to happen, I hope it happens soon. It’s too quiet.”

“Fine.”
He closed his lights.

After a while more of walking in silence, Maximus spoke up.
“Everyone hold up. Does anyone hear something?”

“No.”
“Nope.”

Just then, a clawed hand violently burst from the ground and grabbed Gronius’s leg.

“Zombies!”
Gronius used his laser to cut the hand.
“Wait… Zombies?”

OOC: Dark Energon Zombies?

Another one burst from the ground. Soon, more followed. Damaged robotic huscks clawed their way out and rose to their feet. There where millions of them. A vast horde of the undead as far as the optic could see.

“Alright, this definitely isn’t good.”
-Maximus

1 Like

OOC: Ha! I guessed it!
“Wow!”
“What the—”
Gronius started to shout them. All of them. Song took her daggers and started to slice their heads.

Direwolf did his best to aim for the heads.

1 Like

Maximus did what he could with the Star Saber, and Scourge was smashing them with the forge of Solus Prime. With every one they killed, more took their place. The Axalon and Junkion fleet rained down a hailstorm of laser fire from above.

Direwolf continued shooting for the heads.

The dummies were shooting with the ship cannons.
GFD: “Kill them boys! Kill them!”
SlFD: “Me SlFD love to kill!”
SwFD: “Technically, they are dead, but whatever.”

Song and Gronius were doing their best to protect the others.

1 Like

“Dinobots bash brains!”
Grimlock shouted as the dinobots tore them apart. Shuttles from the fleet descended and unloaded junkion troops.

S: “Gosh there are a lot of them!!!”
G: “Like the old days, right?”
S: “Don’t remember me!”
OOC: Some background music?

1 Like

They where quickly surrounded. The terrorcons where closing in.

“Alright. I have a plan! Everyone back away! I’m gonna need some distance!”
-Maximus

Gronius shot another zombie, and then backed away with Song and Arcee.

"Back away to where? There Zombies all over the place.’

1 Like