Transformers: Universal Devistation

Even in their combined form, Wildfire was only a third of the size of one of the combiners, let alone one of the two titans. Menasor used his sword to hit Wildfire.

“Out of the ship! Now!”
-Axis

Wildfire jumped on the sword and ran on it. Then it jumped on his arm and started to destroy what it could. Firstly, it destroyed a wheel.

The three ran out of the ship.

Menasor grabbed Wildfire and threw it at Devastaor, who then punched them mid air.

“Wait! You can’t just jump out! We’re still in orbit! Ugh, I’ll have to fly down before I can start anything anyway.”
She flew the ship close to the ground so that they could get off.

It caught on Devastator’s arm and took their sword. Then they pierced his elbow.

The dummies ran to Maximus.
GFD: “Who is the new guy?”
@MaxinePrimal

OOC: One, Devastator doesn’t have a sword. Two, Wildfire is way too small to do any of that.

IC:“That’s Wildfore. Gronius’s and Wildsong’s combined form.”

“Alright. Power core charged to 85 percent capacity. Mobility crickets up and running. Integration matrix fully operational…”
Axis took a deep breath.
“Time to wake up.”
She flipped a switch and was enveloped in a bright lite. On the outside, parts of the ship began to ■■■■■ and move.

1 Like

OOC: What? No! Wildfire had a sword. When it was punched, he caught itself by Devastator’s arm and ran on his arm over it arrived at the elbow. Then he pierced it into his elbow.

Wildfire jumped from Devastator next to Maximus and the dummies.
GFD: “You are awesome, boss!”
“I am not your boss!”
Then at Maximus.
“If you want to do something, do it now!”

OOC: Oh. Sorry. My bad.

“I already have a plan.”
-Maximus

The Axalon continued to change and reform, and it slowly began to take a humanoid shape.

1 Like

“Impressive!”

The robot stood tall as everything shifted into place. Lights shunted on all across its body, starting at its legs, and moving up to its eyes.

“Omega Sentinel is online. Weapons, hot. All systems nominal. Mission, the complete and total annihilation of Unicron.”
Omega Sentinel’s voice was deep and booming. He towered over the combiners, but was still shorter than the two city formers.

@Toa_Vladin

1 Like

“Why haven’t we used that before?”

1 Like

“Its a last resort option. Using it frequently is too big of a risk.”
-Maximus

Omega Sentinel charged in and punched Bruticus in the face. Abominus and Predaking tried to tackle him, but he pushed both of them off.

“Nothing survives the Devastator!”
The exceptionally tall combiner says as he charges Omega.

“Survive this!”
Omega punches Devastator, and using a tremendous amount of force, lifts and throws Devastator at Black Zerak.

“Come on. He can’t handle all of them on his own. We need to do what we can to help.”
Maximus runs in through the fighting giants, trying to avoid the stomping forest of legs. He made his way to Trypticon.

@Traykar

1 Like

"What am I supposed to do?’

“We do what we can!”
Scourge followed Maximus to fight the massive city former, and so did the dinobots.

@Traykar

Direwolf tried to stab one of the combiners in the foot.

King Posiden shouted and stomped at Direwolf. Omega charged and tackled the combiner away. Overlord bashed Omega on the head, who then stumbled and fell down on his side.

Direwolf tried to get up, but was damaged from the attack.

Maximus picked him up and continued running to Trypticon.

Omega Sentinel looked up and raised his fist towards Predaking.
“Rocket Punch!”
He shouted. His fist flew off and hit Predaking with tremendous force, knocking him down. Omega then stood back up, walked over, and reattached his fist.

1 Like

Direwolf was leaking energon.

Omega transformed his hand to a laser cannon, grabbed Abominus’s head, and blasted it off. He was them tackled from behind by Black Zarak.

Maximus got to the foot of the titan tyranosoras and set Dire down.
“Can you transform?”
He asked.

“Into what?”