Transformers: Universal Devistation

“You’re injured. Can you transform?”

“Why would I transform?”

“Automatic repairs usually work faster in beast mode. Now can you transform or not?”

“Yes.” He muttered.

“Alright. Then get into beast mode and we’ll get climbing.”
-Maximus

Omega Sentinel continued to do his best against the combiners. Offing King Posiden, Menasor, and Overlord, but it was clear he was fighting a loosing battle. He grabbed Bruticus and slammed him into Black Zarak. Predaking quickly used this opportunity to cut into Omega’s shoulder with his sword.

@Traykar

Direwolf struggled to transform before doing so, and did his best to climb.

Maximus helped him on his way up.
“Alright. Going for the brain took too long last time. We need to find another way to take this thing down.”

“How is it still alive?”

“I honestly have no idea. All of these things should be dead. Though there’s no point in questioning it now.”

“Alright then. I guess.”

Maximus cut open a large hole in Trypticon’s armor with the Star Saber. He helped Dire in and then entered himself.
“Alright. I think we should head for the spark. It’ll be the fastest way to take this thing down.”

“Alright then.”

Maximus quickly moved down the narrow corridor they where in. Outside they could hear the sounds of craching metal and laser fire.

Direwolf continued forwards to the best of his ability.

The trip was generally uneventful, save for the occasional shake or tremor as Trypticon moved and fought. They reached the spark chamber in little time. The room itself was large, with a large pillar in the center. In the middle of that pillar, was the spark.

Direwolf tried to shoot at it and missed.

“Alright. I got this.”
Maximus walked up to the spark casing and drew the Star Saber. With a quick slash, he had destroyed it. They could hear Trypticon scream and roar in agony as he slowly died. The floor beneath them shook violently as Trypticon fell.
“Alright. Now would be a very good time to leave.”

Wildfire was shoting lasers at the giants.

They had little effect. Maximus helped Direwolf out as Trypticon collapsed. They got out just in time to see Omega Sentinel fighting Devastator, Bruticus, and Predaking. He had Bruticus pinned under him, and was doing his best to fight off the other two. He was heavily damaged.

Wildfire ran to Maximus.
“Both Gronius and Wildsong suggest to enter in the cave, while the Heralds are distracted!”
@MaxinePrimal