Transformers: Universal Devistation

“They’re not heralds. And we can’t leave Omega. We need to do what we can to help.”
-Maximus

“Wildsong say that if we wait, we may be killed. And Gronius say that we better lost one man, instead of the whole team.”

“But Axis is in there! We are not leaving!”

Wildfire looked confused for a second. Then he looked at Maximus.
“I go there to rescue Axis. Maximus Primal, take the others and enter the cave.”

“No. You don’t understand. Omega is Axis! When she activated Protocol Omega, she combined with the ship. Her spark is Omega Sentinel’s spark.”

“Gronius don’t understand why, while Wildsong is scared.”
@MaxinePrimal

“Its like a power master. I don’t have time to explain any further. We are not leaving!”

Devastator punched Omega, who then fell down, still on top of Bruticus. From behind, Predaking stabbed his sword strait through Omega Sentinel.

Wildfire looked, processing what he see.

“Damage, critical. Systems failing. Initiating last resort.”
Omega grabbed Devastator and threw him down. He did his best to hold him on the ground with Bruticus. Then he grabbed Predakings arm tightly.

“Oh no. No no no no!”
Maximus seemed panicked.

“Wildsong wants to save Axis.”
@MaxinePrimal

“We need to do something! Right now! If he’s doing what I think he’s doing then we need to act fast.”
-Maximus

“I must jettison my precious cargo.”
A small pod shot from Omega’s back. His eyes and lights slowly began to fade.
“Initiating self destruct sequence.”
Devastator and Bruticus struggled underneath him. Predaking did his best to escape Omega’s grip. All of their effort was ultimately futile.

“No! Primus no!”
Maximus shouted.

Wildfire looked at the ship exploding.
“Wildsong asks if she died.”

The small pod flew upward, and then fell close to them. Axis was inside, unconscious. Loud alarms blared from the now dormant Omega Sentinel. The three combiners tried to escape. They where panicked and frantic. Maximus could only look in horror at what was happening.

Before anyone else could say something, Wildfire ran to the pod and took Axis in his arms.
“Gronius say that won’t help us in the battle with Unicron. Somebody needs to stay with her.”

Maximus didn’t say anything. He only watched as the ship he held so near and dear was about to explode. The alarms continued to blare loudly, until they eventually stopped. Then, Omega Sentinel exploded into a massive ball of fire, killing the three combiners with it, along with thousands of terrorcons. Luckily, the group was far enough away to not be effected. Axis slowly woke up in the stasis pod.

@Toa_Vladin

1 Like

OOC: Wildfire took her in its arms.
IC: “Axis Primal is awaking.”
@MaxinePrimal?

“Wha- Where am I? What happened to Omega?”
-Axis

“Axis Primal, please stay calm. Would you like to let you down?”

“Uh, yeah.”

1 Like

“Wowza.” Direwolf said, speechless.