Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Very well. If my trickery shall not phase you, then perhaps something a tad more physical, will do the trick.”

“Hey, guess what.”

“Must you persist with such asinine and foolish remarks?”

“Must you always suck?”

1 Like

“I do not understand. I am Unicron. Eater of words. Bringer of chaos. My very name inspires terror throughout the entire cosnos. Yet you are not frightened. Tell me. Why is this?”
He said calmly.

@Traykar

1 Like

“It’s nothing.”

“Pardon?”

“Nothing that concerns you.”

“Curious. Curious indeed…”

“Wow, I didn’t know I was so special.” Direwolf replied sarcastically.

1 Like

OOC: Alright. To be perfectly honest, I don’t know what to do here. I had a whole thing planned with Unicron psychology torturing each of the team members, and now I’m just stuck. I honestly wasn’t expecting you to expect the illusion.

OOC: It’s really cliché.

OOC: I honestly had no idea. I was actually really excited about coming up with this. But one thing I don’t get is how did Dire know it was an illusion, or that Unicron was capable of creating illusions?

OOC: It’s something he perceived to be a cliché from numerous stories from a variety of media.

OOC: Fair enough.

IC: “You shall regret such insolent behavoir. Fear me or not, I am to be respected.”

“Hey man.”

“Pardon?”

“Screw you.”

1 Like

“I believe I miss judged you before. You are not intelegent. You’re a fool. One who is too little of mind to know any better.”

“That’s fine. I have nothing to prove to you.”