Transformers: Universal Devistation

OOC: None of this is going to plan…

IC: “You realize, there is nothing keeping me from killing you right now. With a mere thought, I could send you into oblivion, or trap you in here, for all of eternity.”

1 Like

OOC: Well what am I supposed to do, break character?

OOC: No, but I wasn’t expecting the first thing that you would do in character is to give off a constant eff you to robot Satan.

“Yeah, screw you.”

1 Like

“The only reason you are still alive, is because I could use the entertainment.”

“‘S’ to the ‘C’ to the ‘R’ ‘E’ ‘W’ ‘Y’ ‘O’ ‘U’”

1 Like

“Insolent fool! You shall perish for your actions! If my illusions cannot fool you, they can still fight you!”
Dozens of Axis clones materialized, each with glowing purple eyes. They quickly moved in to fight Direwolf.

@Traykar

Wildfire was walking deeper in the darkness. He tried to use his comms.
“Maximus Primal? Axis Primal? Direwolf? Scourge? Arcee? Anybody?”
@MaxinePrimal

There was only static.

“You don’t scare me.”
@MaxinePrimal

“Well now. What have we here? A combiner. An abomination.”
-Unicron

It just ignored him, walking.

Four cables quickly wrapped themselves around Wildfire’s limbs.
“An abomination that I shall not allow to continue.”

“I am not a combiner.”
It said, cutting the cables.
“I am not Gronius, or Wildsong. I am me.”

Seeing as the cables where holding all four of Wildfire’s limbs, it couldn’t cut them. The cables pulled tightly, and the walls glowed an eerie dark purple. They could feel their connection weakening.

OOC: It forced it’s limbs and she destroyed the wires. Wildfire should be that powerful. It used his force, not a saw blade or something.

OOC: Well these are also cables from a living planet. I have a plan here. Wildfire wasn’t able to destroy them.

OOC: I still want to use it.
@MaxinePrimal

OOC: Fine.

IC: The cables snapped and more came to take their place. Now two around each limb. They pulled tightly and the walls glowed an eerie dark purple. They could feel their strength draining, and their connection weakening.

1 Like

“I won’t separate.”