Transformers: Universal Devistation

“You do not have a choice.”
The cables pulled tighter and the walls glowed brighter with dark energon.

“Even if I separate now, you will face again!”
The two bots separated.

The cables threw them to opposite sides of the caves, and a wall rose between them.

Song woke up, exhausted.
“What? Why? Gronius? Where am…”

“You, are at my mercy.”
They could both hear.

G: “Unicron!”

S: “Yeah, sure!”

He spoke to Gronius.
“You are Grpnius correct? How misirible it must be, to be in a team, surrounded only by the ones who hate you.”

“Eh… It’s a life…”

“Your commander. Your teammates. Even the one you call Arcee. It must be so dreadful to have them all hate you so much.”

“Listen here, meatball: First, I don’t care what others think. Second, I learned something your brain is not capable to understand: to forgive. Thirdly: Arcee and I started to like each other again.”

“How can you be so sure? How do you know that the only reason she tolerates you, is because otherwise, you would enter a destructive rage?”

“Because she knows that I would never hurt her. I could hurt her many many many many many times, because she doesn’t understood how much I searched her, but I didn’t kill her. She knows that I would never hurt her.”

“Maybe it is not hate she feels. Perhaps it is fear. Fear of the dragon, who kills the innocent, and destroys their own vessel. However, I can tell you this. It is not compassion she feels, nor is it love. For who could ever love an animal?”

“You… are right…”

Unicron chuckles
“Of course I am. For that is what you are. An animal, and a savage.”

“Forgive me sir, for my lack of respect. I hate them. I wanted to kill them with the first occasion, but I didn’t.”

“This did not stop you from attacking them countless times thereafter.”

“I know… Maybe Arcee made me not too attacked them. But now she don’t love me anymore. Or maybe Wildsong… But she never listen me!!”

“Yes. They never listen. The wolf, the bird, the prime. Even your own sister. They never listen.”

“They are just a bunch of losers.”