"Traykar" in 2D!

Hey look, that guy who swears he’s not a furry but totally comes across as one has posted a new moc! I wonder it could be!?

Oh. At least it’s neat.

jokes aside, here’s a few of the more fun details I’ve added to the figure:

(Pocket Watch)

(“Dubwoofer” Sonic Cannon)

(Big ole hat)

And a few verticle pics that didn’t make it into the video

23 Likes

I love how you made that brick built Wolf head!

3 Likes

Nicely done!

1 Like

Sir, that’s 3D, not 2D.

This is a cool MOC, though, albeit a bit messy. I generally dislike black/iron/silver MOCs because they’re so muted - if you added in more white, or some of the colors on that Beast chest plate, it would pop out a bit more. As is the head and the cape carry most of the color on this MOC. (I see there’s also some dark blue shells, but those get lost within the black since they’re under the cloak.)

The gun is pretty solid - though I don’t get the rectangular bit on the end - and the head gets the design across, but blockily. You actually might get some mileage out of a Chima or Bulk 3.0 head.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right, it does look better with the China head. Anyway, it’s a flat screen, ain’t it?

I love the head design and the gun!

Oh and

that’s a good integration I guess

2 Likes

Using a ninjago spinner as a big hat is brilliant.

1 Like

Thank you!

Now that’s some good detailing.

1 Like

I’m not a massive fan of ccbs primary builds but this buckles the trend. I love the custom head and greebled areas. The mixture of smooth black and then grey areas with cogs really makes this look bio-mechanical. Also dubstep guns are always cool.

1 Like