Tribute to Eljay/Mini Speech

I was really sad to hear about Eljay leaving TTV so I decided to draw this picture as a tribute and I just wanted to write my feelings on the matter here

Honestly, this sucks. However, I don’t actually know what happened between Eljay and the rest of the cast so I’m not going to blame any party involved. This does really bring to light how little the community actually knows what happens behind the scenes. This came completely out of the blue and nobody expected it. Obviously, this has put a strain on their friendships but I hope that Eljay can still, at least maybe a bit later, still be friends with at least some of the people he has known for nearly a decade. I honestly can’t imagine how this must feel for Eljay to be leaving something that I would think has been such a huge thing in his life and that he helped build from the ground up. Even if he is no longer a member of TTV I hope he still remains a member of the BIONICLE community as he is such a huge part of it. I’ve already said that I’m not going to assign blame to anybody so I will continue to support TTV and their content along with hoping Eljay has the best of luck in his future endeavours, but there is no denying that TTV will never be the same again and I do believe that the podcast won’t quite be as fun without him around. But TTV is more than just Eljay and I hope they will still continue to grow regardless.

For now, let’s at least remember the contributions Eljay made to this amazing channel. He was one of the most recognizable voices in the podcast and many people’s favourite cast member. His jokes, no matter how cheesy, brought a lighthearted feel to the podcast and his personality definitely made it more enjoyable. His achievement in making a complete review series of all the BIONICLE sets is impressive, however, it is dwarfed in comparison to how many people he, along with the rest of TTV have made laugh and brightened the day of, if even for only an hour or so.

Here’s to Eljay, you will never be forgotten.

18 Likes