Trisobhuls

Trisobhuls Soldier (basic.) This form requires no modifiers and has the ability to spit acid. It is Tridahk’s favorite food. The skrall has domesticated this insect.

Trisobhuls Swarmer. To make this form the soldier is combined with Attakus. It acts as a scout for the colony. More forms will be released as I get the sets to combine (all of which will be skrall.)
Okay, I decided these things were created by the great beings, much like the scopio to resemble skrall in an age where the great beings were more experimental.

25 Likes

While it was scripted that the Skrall own these things, are they given armor since their design look like deform soldiers?

Anywho-,

Soldier:
The head and blaster doesn’t blend together very well, and some more views would be nice.

Swarmer:

You mean they have to fuse together to be like this?

A much better design than the Soldier, the “wing” design works effectively.

1 Like

First, I think skrall don’t where helmets, that’s just their face (don’t know though.) I just like skrall heads. Second, I might try to move it back a bit. Finally, the swarmer isn’t actually a fusion, the model is just a combiner.

1 Like

Skrall where helmets. The Sister of the Skrall don’t.

Anyways, the mocs seem pretty decent, bar the red pins.

1 Like

Red pins. I say details!

1 Like

Skrall does a pew

1 Like

I’d argue they fit with the redish orange of the eyes.

That was the point! (I don’t care if this was posted in August, i’m still saying it!