Truck and Trailer Linker

Uhm not sure sure if its aloowed, but here is G1 Linker 6 it is a mini robot and a tall robot and can combine with other TBG1 and other can combine with their TBG1. The trailer also has a piece that it carriers around for LUA-M6 and Soldier Mech. The 8th picture down are how it use to look like

15 Likes

I really like the transformative feature, but the Robot form’s color scheme is kinda inconsistent.

1 Like

The individual modes and color schemes seem a little messy and unfinished, but the concept and idea behind this is really cool. With some work, this could turn into something really amazing and outstanding.

Oh, and edited title for unnecessary words~meep

1 Like

Looks awesome!

1 Like

The MOCs are nice but not realy sure about the pictures…

1 Like

These don’t look half bad!

1 Like

Thanx for the creative criticism(im hoping thats the correct world for this) i tried to look for the specific colors but i didn’t had any for i usually buy bionicle and technic parts from bricklink but next year ill try to buy all kind of parts of LEGO cause I’ve been just missing out on so many other possibilities so when i do hopefully i can work the colors.
For the mini mode ill see if i can work around having its feet and arms attached for i had a limit of modable small parts and was like a prototype kind of thing, also the backstory or info for this pilot and linker are like a classified kind of stuff

1 Like