Trust Levels

Oh XD I thought I was on a different topic that Kahi posted… my bad

1 Like

Well im now back to being a peasant

1 Like

I just got promoted to Master, I don’t know what to say. When I first looked at the the thing I must do to become a Master I thought I was never going to be one, now I am one and I shocked.

Also I only figure this out an hour before I was promoted because I was playing Sim City.

3 Likes

I know it’s not far, but, I managed to reach the Protector level just about a few minutes ago!

I didn’t realise that I was so close until today! I know, I made two posts that were closed and I have done about fifty double postings, but hey - At least I know what to do and what not to do now, right? Right? I hope so…

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve just reached Protector, and it says so on my profile, but I haven’t got the badge yet?

1 Like

Yeah, we seem to be experiencing a bug with the badge system. We’re currently searching for the root cause in order to begin fixing the problem.

5 Likes

So exited, gonna (hopefully) be a master soon! :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know why you would be excited about master, it’s nothing special, just a title

2 Likes

Well, im mostly curious about the “special room” thingy. And hey, it shows im commited to this site. (i think)

3 Likes

It’s a place full of dead discussion, spam, and memes.

Mostly memes. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

sounds neat

1 Like

Did you hear that from a mod?

They are the people you should check master progress with.

You missed when it was fun. Now it’s a dying cesspool.

It’s a topic of some debate if it ever was really an achievement.

1 Like

aw… that sucks
and yes i heard that from a mod, i just need to log in for 6 more days and i got it.

1 Like

Coolio.

A new person to the club.

Have fun in the graveyard of formerly dank memes and forgotten jokes.

6 Likes

or, for a shorter way of saying it,

welcome to the raging trashfire.

9 Likes

Can anyone tell me what protector even means as a badge?

1 Like

Here’s the quote:

6 Likes

I think its too easy to get the protector rank, I got it in a matter of days when I joined.

1 Like

It’s supposed to be easy.

All it means is you are not a bot who made an account and did nothing.

5 Likes

I mean

the only challenging rank to get is Master.

1 Like