Trust Levels

I would have ordered the trust levels like this: Villager, Protector, Creature, Master, Uniter. (I hope the Creatures will be more important and given more character than the protectors. Also, I’d make The Uniter Trust level have ludicrous requirements.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

In other words, the Uniters would be a renamed Leader Trust Level.

2 Likes

master is so hard to get xD

Tips for becoming a Master:

• Make a PM that contains you and your fifteen dupe accounts. Post over and over again, liking your own comment with each account.

That’s it.

/s

4 Likes

that would be cheating :open_mouth:

It’s not cheating if you don’t get caught.

/s

Don’t do that. To add to that, don’t listen to anything I say.

6 Likes

Fun fact: that won’t work. The Master checker won’t count likes from PMs.

5 Likes

Wait wut? Then how am I a Master?

/s

5 Likes

I dunno, maybe because you’re a cool guy who is liked by the community and reads literally every topic on the Boards? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well, not every topic. Anything before my time is not in my watching thing. :cry:

2 Likes

I smell lies

4 Likes

2 Likes

Question: What’s the difference between “Entering 40 topics” and “Replying to 25 topics”? Is entering a topic the same as reading it?

“Entering a topic” is just going to it. I don’t believe you even have to read all the posts for it to count. “Replying to a topic” means you have to post a reply yourself (though you still don’t have to read everything). =)

That makes sense. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to help. :smiley:

1 Like

Thnx for the help

2 Likes

Alright, late 2016 resolution ; i’m climbing to the top and actually gonna get involved with more community stuff ! it’s mostly for megalomaniac and narcissistic reasons tho

Blaze 'em.

6 Likes

Eyyyyy same ere. Glood luck m80. :smiley:

I Went onto the site and I was a Protector instead of a Master for some reason

Why?