TTE podcast 1 discussion

Lol. Though this is cool the civil war thing would’ve been awesome. ( TTV On Air plot suggestion, Hint hint, wink wink.)

4 Likes

Heh, I’ll admit: I was fooled but enjoyed it none the less.

At first I was all like: OMG! The Life Fibers, Revocs Corp., and Ragyo Kiryuin are gonna take over the world!!

But now I’m like: Thank goodness Ryuko Matoi, the Toa, and Hero Factory all teamed up to take down Ragyo and her evil plans.

So we won’t have to bow down to our clothing overlords. :smiley:

1 Like

alright glad that got settled cultists won the civil war, your emperor was a fake

3 Likes

I know…
#BUT I CAN DREAM

1 Like

2 Likes

The question is, how will they top it next year?

2 Likes

I don’t know, but I hope it’s as good as this year!
Maybe they could end TTV for a whole week and shut down the message boards.

1 Like

Well, first off, I got a new background wallpaper from this:

Secondly, this was magnificent (up until they crashed the party)! I want to see more of this - in fact, there should be a channel dedicated to this. We demand more Eljay!

7 Likes

I’m surprised to see positive comments on the acting considering it was all improvization with no rehearsel or scripts :S

14 Likes

You guys did good.

3 Likes

I think that fact only makes it better. I really thought you had it scripted!

4 Likes

Impressive. Most impressive

1 Like

Y’all did good

I’m tempted to write a fanfiction about this

2 Likes

I’m glad it was enjoyed. I took the day off of the MB to really sell the joke and then I come back and see there was some kind of Civil War? lol, you guys are nuts

Regardless yeah, improv is one thing we enjoy doing even if we’re not too good at it. One of our first series on the channel (now hidden due to its awfulness) was a Halo machinima series that was entirely improv.

Hopefully we can do something cool next year.

-Mesonak

18 Likes

*cashews

7 Likes

The Candlehead Cult (and a few others) vs. Emperor Eljay. Also, @Chronicler started a Revolution when he became Robespierre.

It was great. Thanks for the joke.

9 Likes

Hey, I say go for it! There needs to be more Bionicle/Hero Factory/Anime crossovers out there.

1 Like

What was @IllustriousVar talking about with @Viper? Did she also go nuts and get shot? :scream:
Or did she recruit the Piraka, overthrow you, and start the Vipire? :smile:
@Venom HOW DARE YOU ONLY ALENA MAY HUG @Eljay!!!
@Kahi killed his parents… Were they hobos?
I agree that you should fire @Mesonak next time.
What if @Eljay’s RPG charachter has multiple personality disorder?

1 Like

Hey man, what about those fans that are allergic to nuts?!?!?!?!?

6 Likes