TTV "Animated"

I would think at least a few of you know about the “animated” cartoons I put out based on the glorious exploits of the TTV podcast, here you can tell me about things I could improve upon, or tell me what you enjoy about them. Just please don’t point out that the videos are not technically “animated” there’s a reason I have that in quotes. -Matt.

If you haven’t seen them yet you can do so here! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgbDd3xxclo&list=PLlg5r8s9UmRNHYQLr0z6xwv534bsLIiYn

20 Likes

THEY’RE NOT ACTUALLY ANIMATED YOU DWEEB!
But in all seriousness, amazing job. I do keep forgetting to subscribe to your Youtube channel, so I’ll do that now. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

They’re cool and creative (and awesome), simple as that. I go back to watch one randomly from time to time.

1 Like

They’re still my favorite fan thing based off us so far.

7 Likes

Remind me of Game Grumps animated.

And Game Grumps animated videos are hilarious. So you’re doing something right. 8D

4 Likes

God I love animated podcasts and LPs. Especially podcasts/LPs that I enjoy. This is such a good series you have! :smiley:

1 Like

Best thing I’ve seen since Eljay’s Epic Quest For Mangosteen

1 Like

took you long to post a t0pic about it, but its gr8 I r8 8/8 m8

1 Like

“We played Cookie Clicker!”

2 Likes

do you take suggestions if so do some MNOG stuff like “Your head is a skull” or “The time traveling Muaka”
Also you could go back to some older stuff and do the part in episode 7 of the podcast it witch Eljay calls the Lego store or any old stuff.

I can do the “your head is a skull” joke, but I personally think the time traveling muaka joke is funny enough as is without me animating it.

4 Likes

True dat.

For the Time-Travelling Muaka to get any cooler, or funnier, he’d need his own new series with new audio and visuals, IMO.

2 Likes

Yeah, the best I could do was put together a somewhat reasonable backstory for the Time-Traveling Muaka. Outside of those scenes from the Let’s Play, there’s not much to go on.
Also, maybe you could do The Great Creeper Debate from ep. 99, or a piece from ep. 95 Earthquakes of Laughter!

2 Likes

Reminds me of the RTAA.

2 Likes

My favorite of yours is The Rise of Applego. You should do the part where they discuss the Chima sets from Ep. 45.

1 Like

It’s almost done, have a look.

13 Likes

Its done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbXh9_w1FnI&list=UULe3UsXUhti_dNmDU_Qjdbg

6 Likes

its great thanks for making it!

1 Like

Hmm, I feel that in some shots, Meso should’ve been smiling, to match up with his laughter, but that’s a minor gripe at best.

2 Likes

Welp its been four days since I lost all the work I did on the next episode due to a blue screen of death… Now to start work on the next episode… again!!!

7 Likes