TTV Asks You!

I remember them saying it tasted worse than awful.

1 Like

@ToaVuhii
So Thornax Stew is terribad? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In soviet russia, TTV asks you!

7 Likes

yes Kahi yes pls

It was terrabad.

1 Like

That’d be interesting and I hope it ties well with the 2015 upcoming series, however, if this was made into a stop motion I could assist on voices and such, just putting that out there.

4 Likes

So… is this actually going to happen?

3 Likes

Please do this guys, I need this in my life :3

1 Like

I’ve got a draft written up; I’m going to pitch it to my editing team and see where it goes from there. I don’t believe it will tie into 2015 at all; we made it before we even knew that 2015 would come up. It was made late last year.

5 Likes

@Kahi Understandable, hope to see the finished version soon.

2 Likes

Sweet :smiley:

1 Like

It wouldn’t be fanon, it would be fan fiction. Fanon is limited to fan content that has been made canon, while all written works by fans are fan fiction, officially canon or not.

1 Like

Source?

1 Like

I’ve heard from at least one guy that the term fanon refers to a pretty narrow range of things, because its origin as a combination of “fan” and “canon” ties it to things that are completely canon yet made by fans, with the exclusion of fan works that aren’t canon.

Edit: The Urban Dictionary defines it as ideas or tropes that are often used or generally accepted by fans.

2 Likes

Actually, fanon just refers to a headcanon that’s commonly accepted by most authors within that fandom. For instance, one popular fanon is that the Krana-infected Tahu faced either Gali or Kopaka the same way Lewa is confronted by Onua. Fan fiction is just that, fan fiction.

If something was made as fan content and became canon, it’s just plain canon. Anything confirmed by Greg, any of the Dark Hunter models, Krakua, etc. are canon.

5 Likes

That’s not really accurate in most cases.

Fanon typically refers to a story aspect created by fans that becomes accepted by other fans, but isn’t confirmed within the story proper.

4 Likes

In epic form, you say? Show me the money!

Absolutely! I would love to see this happen.

It would be very intressting, altho I am posting this late.

No.

TTV shouldn’t be writing anything.

At least not until you finish Biocraft you chumps.

-MT

6 Likes