TTV Episode 189 Discussion

Continuing a (hopefully) consistent trend of earlier episode releases, you can check out Episode 189 of the TTV Podcast on Vessel right now!

-Mesonak

17 Likes

Yay, I can’t watch it because homework needs my focus.

2 Likes

You’re doing homework at 9:00?

Watching it now. Decided to download and subscribe to Vessel. At least I can now listen to them on time, woo!

Thanks! :smiley:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

Time zones, man.

Time zones.

Anyways, decided I’d listen to the podcast for the first time since…

October of last year I believe?

So far so good. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This is my favorite episode yet! :joy:

1 Like

love it too :smiley:

1 Like

Hooray! Welcome back, man.

-Mesonak

4 Likes

Man all the effort you all put behind the scenes for this it turned out really great. This literally was the best thing you all have done so far. 10/10

1 Like

Well, I just finished listening to it. Twas quite cool to hear a summary of the events of the civil war. As I didn’t really keep up with all the dank memes people were posting. It all happened so quickly. But, it was really fun to be part of it, so thanks for keepin’ us mods in the loop. I can’t wait to see what shenanigans will be pulled next year :stuck_out_tongue:.

Also, I find it interesting that @prpldragon wants to be a mod…

3 Likes

No problem. I love watching TTV vids. Mainly I watch Let’s Plays.

These vids are really enjoyable. :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to feel about that mention meso

2 Likes

Groovy episode.

I wish I could’ve been a bigger part of the prank this year.

Maybe next year.

My memes made it.

Started from the bottom now we here

3 Likes

ayy, thanks for giving my picture a cameo

My two pictures made it into the video

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that it’s pronounced Lew-CH.

Though Loosh sounds gud.

4 Likes

Ah, The War. So much fun, so much irony. I leave for a few hours to eat a meal and go to class, and then there’s 300+ replies. And I read them all. I didn’t spam tired memes, but I contributed the best I could. :laughing: I agree with Var on how fun it all was, but I was on burn-out after that and couldn’t bring myself to go onto the boards at all for a day or two. I just ran out of energy. (too much meme-making and gif-posting)

Speaking of which, The boards never lagged for me. Also, on the day Kahi changed the Boards I didn’t log in until way after the color had been changed.

EDIT: Team Prpl for life.

1 Like

That’s a funny way of spelling ELJAY

3 Likes