TTV Episode 190 Discussion

> This went up like 2 hours ago but I forgot to post about it, lol

TTV Episode 190 is now up on Vessel!

-Mesonak

12 Likes

I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news… but the audio repeats from the intro onward at around 53:40, so we don’t hear the last fourth of the podcast.
Hopefully you guys see this before too many people see it.
@IllustriousVar
@Mesonak

also, I apologize if this sounds pretentious, I don’t mean to be, I’m just bad at phrasing… just trying to help…

3 Likes

Seriously, don’t apologize. It’s our error, lol; it helps to bring it to our attention.

Sorry about that happening, it should be fixed now. :smiley:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

"Thank you Thomas "

-Eljay

8 Likes

Man that train knows when to make an appearance.

6 Likes

You either die as Bionicle G1, or live long enough to become Sonic the Hedgehog.

7 Likes

Interesting theory about how Ekimu might be evil.

The part when you talk about how Makuta is just the flame/essence is very interesting.
I, personally, think that (in connection with my theory one G1/G2 theory topic) that Terridax is in control of Makuta (he, being energy, flew into the Mask of ultimate power, and, therefore, took control of Makuta G2) then, after Makuta’s mask is knocked off his face, Makuta G2 is knocked out, while Terridax is acting as Makuta in his energy form but just a different color - the red flame.

I found the part about “They call him skull basher/grinder” confusing (I didn’t Watch Journey to One yet, so I thought you all where referencing the web animations :smile: )

I’m going to cry every time they talks about G2’s end. I can accept it, but I still don’t like it.

I do hope that Bionicle gets a full 2017 season. It would be a shame if LEGO pulled another “Bionicle Stars” on us.

5 Likes

Surely Ekimu is not evil. I, for one, don’t want him to be.

3 Likes

I am super hyped for the livesream!!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

The 10,000 subscriber livestream was basically the first time I watched TTV… I’m very much looking forward to the revelations that will come to light over a year and 15,000 (or 14,999) subscribers later :slight_smile:

edit: just started watching it again… Var: “I don’t like it when mommy and daddy fight! All you do is yell at me!” Good times…

3 Likes

Sorry, what time was the podcast?

Great episode! you guys have really been killing it lately!

1 Like

“You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.”
Is that what happened to Hero Factory? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

When was Hero Factory ever the hero?

/s… well… not really… but kinda /s

3 Likes

HF died a hero, Bionicle was kinda becoming an anti hero.

1 Like

The whole Ordeal of Fire arc was a metaphor to drug use :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

‘You either die a good line, or live long enough to see yourself become gunmetal and dark red.’

The thing I find sketchy about Ekimu is that he doesn’t give Gali a proper answer when she asks why they can’t just leave the mask in the maze.

6 Likes

I agree with Eljay on the Ekimu theory. I have seen 0 evidence to support him being evil in my opinion. Takuma abruptly leaving was hysterical. :joy:

5 Likes