TTV Episode 194 Discussion

Well he is the one wearing a mask with a big grin on it, I think being crazy is a possibility

1 Like

Eljay must have encountered a Kurahk before they recorded the episode…

3 Likes

And why’s that, Eljay? :angry:
#/s

I can’t wait to watch this later today! :smiley:

Yes, but the question is will it kill you?

Actually, I wasn’t aware of the Skrall shield, but after Eljay’s rant, I actually think there’s something to it…

1 Like

I’ll kill you.

Also, yikes. I didn’t realize how angry I sounded this episode. I didn’t even think it was that bad until I went back and listened to it. Whoopsie.

9 Likes

Eljay bringing the salt.

I need to catch up with the podcast. I normally listen to it while playing civ, but my computer doesn’t work, so…

1 Like

Eljay’s rant was the best part of the episode.
Hearing his voice like that, shouting at other members was just too funny.

This is the first podcast episode I’ve listened to in a while, as I usually just don’t have time. Pretty good. :smiley:

Have some art I made while listening to it.

It’s not quite finished, though.

5 Likes

Eljay was utterly savage in this and it was glorious.

Additionally there really was no car that time…

2 Likes

It got peeled.

3 Likes

Your anger makes it all the more entertaining :smile:

Keep it up!

I think Eljay was just sick and tired of being the punching bag, so he proceeded to beat the heck out of everyone in the call, and then some.

2 Likes

The way I see it, he was flailing and punching the air in a mindless rage while the other cast members just stood a safe distance away trying to calm him down :smirk:

1 Like

For the record I agree with most of your opinions, but with none of your intensity. (If that makes any sense,) I apologize if my first comment offended you, that was not my intent.

Not for some people.

1 Like

In all honesty, all the “Skrall” cloud reminds me of is this:

Minas Morgul from LotR: Return of the King.

http://i.imgur.com/ut5PqRe.jpg

(Which is funny, considering I also thought small pieces of the LoMN music sounded like some of the LotR soundtrack.
But that’s just me.)

4 Likes

It’s cool man, I honestly don’t mind. I seriously didn’t realize how seriously angry I sounded. That was unintentional. =P

3 Likes

Oh, okay.
I was actually a bit nervous when I was listening to it.
We’re cool now, right?
:slight_smile:

Of course! No problem. Seriously didn’t intend to sound like that.

4 Likes

So I’m rewatching this, and I have to say that it’s actually quite entertaining the second time around.
And kinda depressing when Meso suggested a 2017 movie, but how could we have know…