TTV Episode 195 Discussion

Hooray for late upload! /s

Episode 195 is now up on Vessel! Join in the fun as I get smashed for my negativity.

-Mesonak

5 Likes

I’m listening to it right now :smiley:

It was very good. Once agin, I think CB3 will be about the rise of Makuta for the 2017 story.

I think this one has the new record for degrading into something dark.

MESO! HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT 2001 IS A TERRIBLE YEAR! WHAT IN MATA NUI’S NAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

Man, your negativity is really killing me on this episode.

Meh, we still love you Meso Somehow:stuck_out_tongue:

Man, this was a savage episode. Also I’d usually expect Var to be the one to argue with Meso about his negativity, but it actually was Eljay this time, huh.

2 Likes

First Eljay, now Meso…

What is gonna happen when Var comes unhinged?!?!

4 Likes

I have a lot of respect for 2006. In fact, it was my first year of Bionicle. ( I liked it in 2005, but I don’t remember it much) But saying it was better than 2001?

Goodbye. /s

1 Like

(I kinda agree with Meso on 01…)

I haven’t watched it but judging from the comments. To be fair 2001 wasn’t that great but we shouldn’t forget its importance to the ENTIRE SERIES.

And we should get a podcast without Eljay and Meso. We deserve it at this point, and it would be rather relaxing at this point :wink: .
/s

1 Like

Wow.
Var suggested I commit suicide.

(I know it was a joke, it’s just… wow)
This episode is rather dark…

8 Likes

Wait, what happened to rooster teeth?

I am not sure how I feel about this episode.

3 Likes

Man, I am still on 194.
(I want to get vessel but I don’t want to waste my money.)

Had to research waterboarding…I thought it was a sport

######you learn something new everyday

5 Likes

######Is it bad that I already knew what it was?

2 Likes

I thought Waterboarding was when you dunked someone’s head in water until they almost drowned.

I was wrong.

~W12~

1 Like

Waterboarding. Excellent start to a toy-centric podcast. :joy:

EDIT
And slashing wrists to finish. Just wow. :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

The podcast is free to watch on vessel you don’t need to pay for early access to watch it.

1 Like

Todays podcast brought to you by Dr. Seuss.

and credit to prpl for the icons of most of the cast members. I was too lazy/too busy to take the time to redraw them all

8 Likes