TTV Episode 200 Discussion

Can’t believe you guys have been around this long. I kind of watched TTV videos every now and then but didn’t really start listening to the podcasts regularly until last year. So congratulations!

You knew someone would share this eventually

Yay, Meso joins the Quake Beast fan club!

I’m super excited to watch this.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I’ve really got to learn not to drink things while listening to the podcast… You guys are Great!!!

2 Likes

I would just like to thank TTV for all they’ve done over the past few years. Without you I would have probably forgotten about BIONICLE and you are quite honestly my favorite youtubers(vesselers?) and I’m really excited to see the future of one of BIONICLE’s largest fanbases.

Thank you for everything

Edited for Double Post - Waj

8 Likes

Congrats on 200 episodes! I’ve enjoyed listening since roughly 108 and can’t wait to listen to another hundred episodes. :grinning:

I have to say it again here, but after dropping off for some time in terms of listening to the podcast and such, this was a great episode to come back on.

1 Like

Of course the one week my computer breaks

2 Likes

Congratulations on the 200 episode mark next stop 300.

1 Like

17 Likes

Two things I also wanna add: first, it’s amazing how angry Var got at the sight of purple on the image of his toa version. Like, wow. XD Also @cazapar you have your remix of the TTV Podcast theme song stuck in my head, it’s pretty catchy.

Sorry it took so long to make this.
Video’s are hard…
Instead of the usual comic, I decided to make a video as this is a special occasion.

Anyways, this is my interpretation of TTV’s 200th episode!
Hope you all enjoy!
Best seen in HD, since everything gets a little pixelated when it’s less than that.

ALSO (VERY IMPORTANT)
V

bit of a disclaimer.
DO NOT subscribe to this channel.
This is my personal viewing channel, and I am not going to be posting anything up here again.
This video is simply for the sake of TTV, not for self promotion. And it’s unlisted for a reason.
So please, I don’t want this taken down, so do me a favor and DO NOT subscribe or anything.
Thanks!

6 Likes

I’m listening to it right now!

I would make a mask for a contest, @Eljay! (It would have to be before the end of summer, though!)

Also, do you all know that there is such a thing as a half cent?

2 Likes

That was amazing. I lost it at Eljay running around the airport.

2 Likes

Thanks! That part took a really long time, ha ha! Glad you liked it!

I made my own

10 Likes

Congrats. I have been here since episode… I don’t remember.
But I have been watching the podcast far longer the I have been on the boards.

3 Likes

A great episode guys. Lets hope that you guys make it too 300, ill be waiting.

3 Likes

I like Quake Beast a lot too, Meso.

He’s not my favorite, but he’s pretty cool.

1 Like