TTV Episode 204 Discussion

Episode 204 of the TTV Podcast is now live on Vessel! This week, we talk about the Mask of Ultimate Power’s design and build some hype for Journey to One, as well as BrickFair.

-Mesonak

7 Likes

Right on schedule. I like it.

I came here for this

all I hear is this

4 Likes

Have any of you guys caught this?

Also I kinda wish this was recorded after Makuta Fest even if it delay the schedule.
edit:
I had to
http://i.imgur.com/k2z2AQq.jpg

13 Likes

I had to do it.

16 Likes

I’m going to have to agree with Eljay on the Lewa argument. He’s the best Toa in JtO. He was the first of the six Toa to find/bond with their creature, and was also the only Toa to figure out how to open the door to the maze.

2 Likes

Pokemon Go is all a conspiracy by the Illuminati.

1 Like

I’m gonna be on Pokemon Go during Brick Fair. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A little criticism for the latest episode. In the time stamps you say 11:00-40:00 minutes its the Journey to One trailer analysis, but after listening, I feel like a majority of the time you weren’t actually talking about it, Meso would mention something from the trailer he liked, and then someone else would say a joke and then you all seemed to go off on a tangent semi-related to the joke.
Im used to that stuff happening in the podcast, but I feel like you could better divide the time stamps so that represent the time more accurately. For instance during what was marked as trailer discussion you guys started talking about going to brickfair, and then went off on a tangent about Eljays mask.

I dont want to be rude, but maybe things might flow better if you guys didnt go on so many tangents. For instance in a few podcasts, a cast member will try to get discussion back on track or try segway into a new topic and another member will point out that what the other is trying to do and cause it to spiral back into more tangents.

All in all I feel like this episode in particular could be better if you divided the time stamps up better. additionally I feel like the podcast as a whole could be better if the cast didnt get off on so many tangents.

1 Like

It’s great as always.
Btw am I the only one that wants a “little Johnny” add for Youtube ?

“You can watch half of our content a week late; with poor quality, random deleted videos for false copyright claims and Ninja Turtles 2 adds every three minutes!”
“WOW!”

7 Likes

@TakumaNuva you may think Pokemon go is a dangerous game, I prefer to think of it as Natural Selection in Disguise
However this is pretty sweet though

5 Likes

NOW YOU A’SPEAKIN’ MY LANGUAGE.

4 Likes

######Well in some places

4 Likes

Watch a Team Mystic player actually pay double.

If TTV makes body pillows I want an Umarak with both of his forms on each side.

2 Likes

I’m telling you guys

can of worms with that host announcement thing.

huge huge can of worms.

1 Like