TTV Episode 208 Discussion and Explanation

Hey everybody, TTV Episode 208 has been released on Vessel Early Access! This time, we discuss the post-BIONICLE landscape now that we’ve all returned home from BrickFair Virgnia, and outline some changes to our content going forward.

These changes, for the purpose of easing confusion, will now be briefly outlined, although if you would like the full explanation you should listen to #208

Basically, when we partnered up with Vessel we felt that it was important for fans to be able to tune into the TTV Podcast every week without needing to be subscribed to Early Access. This was because we discussed topical news on the TTV Podcast and it was important for people to be able to hear it while it was fresh. That being said, a funny thing happened; BIONICLE got canceled. That means that until such a time where Lego creates a brand new constraction theme, there likely won’t be too much discussion regarding topical events and news on TTV. Instead, the BrickFeed Podcast will fill that void, and all relevant Lego news will likely be covered over there.

So, in short, in order to maintain the original goal of news discussion being freely available to everyone at any given point, the TTV BrickFeed Podcast will now be released for free on Vessel, outside of Early Access, and the TTV Podcast will be released under Early Access going forward!

-Mesonak

30 Likes

I like this idea. Good job on the past few episodes, and I really look forward to your next few. Keep up the good work guys!

4 Likes

I’m now even more glad I have Early Access.

I’m very interested in how the podcast will be after Bionicle ending.

Also, I’ve really been enjoying Brickfeed so far, keep up the awesome work!

im glad I already have early access, can’t wait to see what you guys do in the future.

so, we have to pay for the TTV podcast, while the brickfeed podcast is free?

Yep! Basically just pulled a switch because of the news factor.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

######I still have only seen 2 full episodes of the podcast

2 Likes

Dang, I saw the the link to 208 while I was watching 207. so I was all like “OH YEAH! TWO TTV EPISODES IN A ROW! WHEEEWWW!” Then I saw the Early access thing and wondered what was happening. I am a bit disappointed to hear this, but it makes sense.

7 Likes

well, that’s really disappointing.

mainly because I’m broke.

Yup. I hope to get vessel later this year…I dunno.

1 Like

Yah I’m with you I wish it would stay the same but I understand why they switched

“I love Shadowgear’s face.” -Kahi 2016

~W12~

4 Likes

Although I’m dissapointed that BIONICLE’s over I am kinda looking forward to a more discussion and personality based podcast that existed pre-G2 rather than an onslaught of news.
Also the Early access thing is quite a good idea because people who just subscribe for LEGO news will be able to watch it when it’s relevant whereas people that are actually interested in TTV and want to support them can watch the podcast early.

4 Likes

Yeah, my favorite parts of the podcast are the times that TTV just screws around and has fun. Being bogged down by outdated news kinda takes away from the rewatch value.

3 Likes

I kinda interpret Cristian Fabers comment as “You idiots shouldn’t have hated HF for no reason, it would have been great when it got going.” and I can’t say I disagree with him.
however it may have not been that at all.

4 Likes

one step closer to TTV getting canned and Brickfeed replacing it

Rip, here I thought they’d just recorded an episode about Brickfair day 2

I definitely screwed up not getting the sets earlier. Gonna take me a while to get all of them :confused:

However, I did get Early Access yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

The end of TTV as we know it. RIP in pizza TTV, hello…Brickfeed? Kek.

2 Likes