TTV Fan game: "Escape"

Well then.
This is ridiculous.
You… you just… made a game…
#IN FOUR DAYS?!
I can’t tell whether to tell you you’re amazing or insane.

2 Likes

I can tell you from personal experience that it leans a bit more towards insanity,

1 Like

You’d be suprised how often those two words are connected

2 Likes

This game is amazing. My High is 17. RIP

EZ

/s

5 Likes

In memory of my hopes.

This looks awesome.

Cool idea, I’ll definitely try it out.

1 Like

Dem hitboxes are hardcore, bro.

Also where the heck am I?

0/10

4 Likes

You’re on the Friday update, I ran out of time yesterday, since I knew I wasn’t gonna be able to continue the work today.
About the hitboxes, well I chose to take the exact sprite as the hitbox, but the last frame of the “pillars” is faster than the others, so it may create the illusion of a larger hitbox.
Anyhow, may I ask what’s your highscore?

@RaptorTalon Have you tried playing with the Keyboard settings on your PC? If you’ve already done so, I have no clue what could be causing the problem.

###Not an update, just a note

After 24+ hrs from it’s debut:
Praises for TTV: Escape
• “Addictive” 9/10 — Caz
• “Where the heck am I?” 0/10 — Ven
• “This game is like top tier” 9/9 —ELB
• “Been really addicted to this for the past day” 110/10
• “Fun but nearly impossible” 9/10 — Omega_Tahu

Just counting the ones with ratings from people who have actually played the game

That currently stands up for " I don’t even know/10 "
XD

3 Likes

My highscore is 12

For whatever reason my keyboard hates me…

My high score is a whopping 6.

Not sure if my fault, the game’s fault, or everyone involved at fault. But either way.

:rage::rage::rage:

6 Likes

Well, I don’t know what to say to that, once I get home tomorrow I’ll check those hitboxes once more :wink: .
(In the meantime, please tell me if this was recurrent with all characters and both level skins)
And I’ll get back to you tomorrow afternoon

1 Like

#PZ

7 Likes

Ah, you are counting scores. Have this ome.

Yo dude, this game is like top tier, and now it fully works with the music and junk, Full marks. 9/9.

Now that’s done, I have a bug report suggestion thingo (Which I guess contradicts my review). These could just be down to my general potat-factor though.

• It has a little thing for “High Score”, but it doesn’t seem to save anything, same thing goes for the character card things.

• When you mouse over the menu button when you die it stays blue even if you don’t click it.

• Also, a play again feature on the death screen could be cool, but if there is a reason for this I’m sorry.

Ok, the highscore thing is a bug, thanks for reporting it, I’ll look into it later today.

The menu button, I tought it was a nice idea to leave it lighted up, but I guess it breaks the overall “rules” of my GUI in a way, so I’ll change it back ;).

The play again button when you die, well, didn’t have enough time to add it on Tuesday, as I’ve previously stated, I wasn’t able to code on the 20th (personal reasons)
I’ll see what I can do about the play again button, but I’ll prioritize the bugs reported (maybe hitboxes, the menu button, and the highscore)

BTW, in case this helps, or someone hasn’t nnoticd:
There’s a save character button in the character selection menu, if you click it, when you die, your character will stay the same.

And @Waj, goodness gracious!

now let’s wait for someone to 1up you, and then you strike back once more =P

3 Likes

It’s nothing major, just something games have trained me too expect…

2 Likes

I use mobile
2/20

3 Likes

I’ve been really addicted to this for the past day,

I’d rate it a solid 110/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This game is fun but nearly impossible 9/10

I’m glad you’re enjoying it :smile:

Now I really need to fix the highscore problem xD

It’s not “nearly impossible”, it just never ends =V

Oh, just for the record, I think I broke the highscore when implementing the “save character selection” function, lol. I’ll try to fix it this afternoon.

1 Like