TTV Fan PSN Community Gamenight Highlight Reel(s)

Feel free to post it!

Thank you!

1 Like

Wish the freeze frame made it.

Found the screenshot:

We were jumping around on the little victory screen when it moved on to the results, and it looked like a corny movie that ends with a freeze frame of everyone jumping. I don’t know why I enjoy it so much. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Featured in video
@LokaCola

To celebrate the incoming holidays, we all decided to get together and play some Star Wars: Battlefront. As it turned out, only Loka and I showed up. Despite there only being two of us, we still had a great time filled with complaints about marketing, contest winning, and the odd death or two.

Happy holidays, everyone!

2 Likes

Wish I could’ve made it.

Decided to make a gif of the Shoulder Charge streak, in case anyone is interested to see how that looked on my end.

1 Like

I love that SHAREFactory let’s you make gifs now. Nice little streak there, Loka. Those kills just came in one after another.

1 Like

Featured in Video:
@SmeatyFlavor
@LokaCola
With Special Guest Star:
@Radiation-7901

So Ubisoft decided to let everyone have a free weekend at Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege. We decided to give it a go. What followed was a four hour and fifty five minute game night that spawned numerous fails, server issues, and a twenty-five minute video. We had a blast (pun intended) though, and this might be my favorite game night of the bunch.

4 Likes

I did not expect to see the Overwatch game night beaten so soon, but so far this has been the best of them.

Also I’m so gonna describe this game as Overwatch for grown ups if I ever get asked about this game.

1 Like

Shame I couldn’t make this one, I overestimated my download speed, and the game didn’t install in time…

1 Like

“Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available”

#FOUR HOURS OF GETTING SHOT AT BY TERRORISTS AND I CAN’T EVEN GET THE SATISFACTION OF WATCHING A MEMED-UP MONTAGE OF MY MANY FAILURES!?

I guess I’m still more fortunate than Lil’ Kid Lewis @Radiation-7901

1 Like

Maybe try going to YouTube itself and watching it directly from there.

Are you trying to bring logic into this…? Jeez, what a scrub XD…

Featuring:
@LokaCola
@SmeatyFlavor
@Sushiyoda

Once again, Overwatch was the game played, and this time we did other things besides talk about sharknadoes. With all four of us doing a pretty good job of backing each other up, we won every game we played once Smeaty joined us (which was roughly 20 minutes into our two-hour session). So, get ready for some genuinely awesome highlights alongside the typical funny moments one might expect.

2 Likes

I’m still getting that video format issue (even after going to YouTube)…
I think it’s an issue with my device, I’ll try watching it on the laptop at some point…

Maybe we should all record our gameplay during gamenights.

1 Like

Featuring:
@LokaCola
@Sushiyoda

Titanfall 2. It’s kind of eh. Has it’s moments, but isn’t really anything special. Still, since E3 was this past week, and EA gave out free trials for a bunch if their games, we decided to try it out. So, behold every way I mess up and press the wrong button (which was often) and almost fall to my doom. Loka and Sushi did some cool things as well.

2 Likes

I thought I got some footage of me using the grappling hook to grapple to the ground, and one hit kill an enemy, but I messed up and lost it.

Featured in video:
@LokaCola
@Sushiyoda
@SmeatyFlavor

Once more, Rainbow Six: Siege had a free weekend, and it was… eventful to say the least. Some of the weirdest matches I’ve ever seen took place, people got teamkilled, and recruits rushed. Through it all, we came to one realization: Sushi is a silent but deadly beast.

2 Likes

When my one epic moment wasn’t in there :pensive: