TTV Fan PSN Community Gamenight Highlight Reel(s)

Featured in video:
@SmeatyFlavor
@Sushiyoda
@Radiation-7901
@BrokenAxels

More Fortnite: Battle Royal! This came about because I evidentally jumped the gun in editing the last highlight reel. Sushi sent me some clips to edit, I thought that was all, and put out the video in record time, being very proud of myself. As it turned out though, he hadn’t sent all the clips. My bad. So, the first half of this is actually the rest of the clips from the last gamenight, combined with the clips from THIS gamenight.

Not confusing at all. Enjoy!

1 Like

Glad I could actually play it with you all this time, kek.

Had lots of fun, can’t wait for the next one

Does Worms Battlegrounds have online?

Featured in video:
@LokaCola
@SmeatyFlavor

WORMS! One of my all-time favorite game franchises, I was really happy to see that one of it’s titles was free with PS+ this month. Lots of mayhem is in this one, so get ready for lots of laughs and explosions.

1 Like

Featured in video:
@LokaCola
@SmeatyFlavor
@Sushiyoda
@BrokenAxels
@Radiation-7901

A bit delayed, here’s the gamenight from the Overwatch free weekend. I don’t know what it is about Overwatch that brings on the references to BIONICLE more than any other game (especially 06), but this video is no exception. Wish I could have made it to this one, as Smeaty has one of the most epic moments in gaming I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Featured in video:
@LokaCola
@Sushiyoda
@BrokenAxels

It’s the first gamenight of the new year! Since it’s free, we played Fortnite again, and didn’t do half bad this time around. We never won… but we got close! If we had the high ground I’m sure we would’ve won…

1 Like

def. the longest game night we’ve had yet, and was super fun. Me making it to 2nd by camping was awesome

too bad two of them ganged up on me, lel

Not 100 % sure, but it was definitely one of the longer ones. I was practically half asleep at the end.

correction-

the longest one ive participated in :stuck_out_tongue:

The longest gamenight we’ve had was the first Rainbow 6 gamenight, which ran for 4 hours and 55 minutes. This one ran for about 3 and a half to four.

Featured in video:
@LokaCola
@Sushiyoda
@BrokenAxels
With special guest star:
@SmeatyFlavor

More Rainbow Six: Siege! Had some pretty awesome moments this time around, but nothing as crazy as the moonlight madness from last time. This time we learn that Lord Tchanka is a beast, what the top ten anime betrayals are, and how long it takes Doc to smash through a wall.

1 Like

Featured in video:
@LokaCola
@Sushiyoda
@BrokenAxels
@Radiation-7901

Fortnite! The original plan was to play the Thanos gamemode, but since that was solo only, we ended up playing the squad based gamemodes. We still ended up having a fun time, where someone managed to survive where they shouldn’t, and we pull off the impossible- a win!

3 Likes

Seriously how many medkits did that guy in tilted have lol

I’m enjoying the new cinematic features. Maybe you can use some drone shots, so that you can follow the action? Anyway, I had a blast and I hope we can do it again soon.

Featured in video:
@LokaCola
@BrokenAxels
@Sushiyoda

Welcome, to our very first livestream! Going forward, things will be a little different, as we’ll be live streaming (at least over the summer) so that way we can include as many people as possible without having to worry about lobby sizes. Instead of actual highlight reels, the highlights of each stream will be time stamped here. Enjoy!

28:15- we banter with audience member @Peelacar

40:19- we lose a match in spectacular fashion

46:41- Irony hits Loka in the face

1:00:00- Rook is a moron

1:21:34- Loka and I clutch a round in epic fashion

1:45:11- 1v5 clutch ace

2:09:00- RIP Hostage

2:26:48- An Explosive Finale

you know it

stranger danger

Had a good ol’ time.

Featured in video:
@LokaCola
@Sushiyoda
@BrokenAxels
@Radiation-7901
@SmeatyFlavor

So… this isn’t a livestream. I know I said going forward all of these would be streamed, but I wasn’t here for this one. Plus, I don’t care for Overwatch, so… Expect livestreams to continue in the next two weeks or so!

1 Like

picks genji

Im not trolling. I swear

But iv’e been playing him a lot lately. Im better but still trash =P