TTV Mask Paintings (series complete!)

I thought it’d be fun to paint pictures of the TTV cast so that’s what this topic is for. I’ll post in this topic as I draw more, but for now here’s who I’ve done:

@Mesonak

Here’s @Eljay ! Wasn’t expecting to finish two in one day, but I’m not complaining.

A bunch of people requested @Viper next so here she is~! This took a lot longer than I was expecting for some reason.

Sorry for the delay, idk why but this one took forever to do.
@Kahi is kind of a combination of both his and venom’s MOC and probably spiderman, which was unintentional lol.

Here’s @TakumaNuva ! This one was really fun to draw even though it’s a lot more detailed and required a lot more effort :^) bUT ANyway

ALSO here’s a speedpaint (posted with special permission from @Kahi, thank you~!)
The process I use in this is the same as all the others.

didn’t think i’d finish one today, but i guess that’s what happens when you’re filled with D E T E R M I N A T I O N sorrynotsorry

@Venom 's has teeth patterns on the side of his mask (based on the actual venom character, of course)

@IllustriousVar is tied with takuma for my favorite (it’s probably cuz of the purple but w/e). Designing the Kakama was p fun. I tried to give it a more aerodynamic look what with it being the mask of speed and all.

And last but not least, @exxtrooper!
The mask seemed more organic looking so that’s what I went with.

wAIT I ALMOST FORGot i made a banner of all these too

ngl, it feels good to be done with these. Thanks everyone for like, commenting and stuff. Your support means a lot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

now watch and be amazed as i accidentally go on some like 3-month hiatus or something

119 Likes

That is terrifyingly amazing! I propose Eljay with his first Miru to be drawn next!

4 Likes

That is disturbing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do Eljay

1 Like

sorrynotsorry

great stylization of meso.

27 Likes

Noice! I can’t wait to see the @viper drawing! Great job!

5 Likes

I’m at a loss for words. This is an absolutely phenomenal interpretation of me; the detailing, the shaping… absolutely fantastic.

Thanks very much.

-Mesonak

19 Likes

Okay, first off, that is phenomenal. If I had wall space for it, that would be going on it. I’ll just have to wait until I move out and have ALL the wall space.

Second, now @Venom REALLY needs to get off his butt and upload pictures of his Takuma MOC.

11 Likes

Here’s @Eljay ! Wasn’t expecting to finish two in one day, but I’m not complaining.

25 Likes

Very, very nice. If color was a person, I’d say you and color are making beautiful babies together. You have such a nice, firm grasp over the color flow and shading, I’m actually a bit jealous. Also, I’m really digging your illustration style. Looks really good, man.

I’ll be uploading the @TakumaNuva MOC in a bit, just so you’re aware of what you could base him off of whenever that comes around. =P

16 Likes

That’s definitely one of the most… unique compliments I’ve ever gotten, so thanks lol. I used this tutorial for colors (though tweaked a bit to suit my drawing preferences): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw10cQoAunY

Ok I’ll keep an eye out for the MOC, thanks~!

5 Likes

Nice drawing. The colors you use are so vibrant this is just great.

3 Likes

Might I request @Kahi be drawn next? His Self-Moc is probably the most well known outside of these two.

1 Like

These look amazing! Especially Meso, I really like how he looks. :smile:

4 Likes

these look beautiful

I’d recommend Viper next

6 Likes

Oh my god your art skills are outstanding, I wish I had your talent…

Meso looks simply amazing, You did a wonderful job with everything. Reminds of the nightmare animatronics from FNaF4.

Eljay is superb, that mask, the sparkles, everything, amazing.

I vote for a drawing of Viper next. And may I ask, how long did it take you to draw these?

3 Likes

I think Meso was around 2 and a half since there were more details (such at the teeth) while Eljay took around 2 hours. The average will probably be a couple hours for these.

5 Likes

And to think it took me longer than that just to make a crummy map.

9 Likes

Well drawing these types of pictures is like, my thing. I draw them all the time and a years of practice so it’s only natural to be able to be able to draw them “quickly” (plus the process i use saves tons of time imo).

But with maps, there’s tons of planning involved and geography is complicated to figure out (even if it’s a fictional world). Plus the actual designing aspect is time consuming because there’s so many things to factor in (such as geology, climate stuff, the inhabitants culture and history, etc) and you have to make sure that they work and make sense and such.

woops i rambled a little.

tl;dr i draw a lot and maps are really time consuming lol

7 Likes

You’re giving me way too much credit. I used a tutorial and just put stuff in places at random.

11 Likes