TTV Mask Paintings (series complete!)

Pure awesomeness.

Keep 'em coming.

1 Like

I saw this before, but for some reason did not comment. Wierd…

Anyways, these are FANTASTIC! I request you put these in an imgur album for easy viewing, because I wanna show these to me parents and my brothers! EDIT: Didn’t see first post. =P

3 Likes

I don’t know if this is too much to ask, but will you be doing illustrations of Toa from Gen1 in the future? Or would that have to be a commission?

1 Like

Wow, that Viper looks awesome! Great job, again! :smile:

1 Like

that’d have to be a commission

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, idk why but this one took forever to do.
@Kahi is kind of a combination of both his and venom’s MOC and probably spiderman, which was unintentional lol.

28 Likes

Dang, all of these look absolutely phenomenal!

Though I myself pictured Kahi as being a bit more… pessimistic/mischievous/scheming. He looks almost juvenile and wistful in your take on him (not a bad thing at all, just not how I see him).

7 Likes

Kahi looks pretty great, but what’s that blue speckley stuff on his left eye?

idk just dust or whatever
it’s there on all of them

3 Likes

I love how happy he looks

1 Like

Oh my god, this is like my favorite thing.

We talked about this on the latest TTV Talks, and we’re probably going to touch upon it tomorrow when we record TTV - but this is absolutely amazing.

I would immediately get this printed on like those modern art canvas things and hang it up in my house. If we ever get a studio, I think we’ll all be seeing if we can get one of those there.

But man, that is just fantastic. The colors, the textures, everything.

10 Likes

Wow amazing maybe you should do takuma next

1 Like

Holy crap these are amazing.

1 Like

oh my god, that smile is freaking perfect

1 Like

As much as I wanna see Takuma, I’d really like to see your take on Exxtrooper and his Jutlin-Maybe in a way that doesn’t make him look too much like a makuta! Your art is amazing, bruv!! I’m gonna have these images in my head whenever I listen to the podcast from now on!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I would like to see Ven, but I’m not gonna tell you what to do, because your amazing, and you should do whatever you want…

1 Like

I want to see…

Exxtrooper.
BIRD WITH ARMS!

2 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I like??? i dont know what to say so i made a gif which…still has what i want to say, bUT

ahem anyway, I listened to it and:

1. I’m a girl lol

2. I have a YouTube were I post speedpaint videos, so I can make one of the picture I’m working on so you guys can see how I draw (@IllustriousVar was curious about my brushes and such). Would posting that here count as Promotions/Advertising though? I’m not a master so I don’t want to break the rules. (Worst case scenario I can just send the link privately or the video on my tumblr).

3. If you guys really want to get prints (or a pillow or whatever), have a Redbubble store, so if you’re ok with me posting the pictures there I can~! (I can also send the links privately, and can take down the products at any time).

4. The “added style” that @Kahi mentioned is a little something I like to call “i have no idea what im doing so im gonna slap a ton of layer modes on top and hope for the best”…but “added style” is shorter : P

Thanks again. This totally made my week. : D

9 Likes

Amazing. Truly outstanding. We really need more skilled Bionicle artists, and you certainly do qualify for that position.

2 Likes