TTV Mask Paintings (series complete!)

TakumaNuva looks absoloutely amazing! May be my favourite thus far actually.

3 Likes

I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE MORE AVIATORS FANS OUT THERE

1 Like

A word of advice: don’t. Just don’t

Unless you want to say goodbye to your sanity that is. But if you do, I’m sure @Political_Slime could use some company in crushed-by-community-expectations-vill.

7 Likes

didn’t think i’d finish one today, but i guess that’s what happens when you’re filled with D E T E R M I N A T I O N sorrynotsorry

@Venom 's has teeth patterns on the side of his mask (based on the actual venom character, of course)

29 Likes

Nice! but them eyes…creepy. they kinda look a bit small, but eh.

cries in a corner

2 Likes

freaking yes

I actually really like the eyes, they’re small, but intimidating

2 Likes

oh man

oh jeez

this is delightful

I love the teeth. ;_; Beautiful. So much. Such clever. Many creative.

13 Likes

Amazing just amazing.

1 Like

The teeth make it feel more tribal.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. but when I first saw it they were kinda small looking.

My oh my…
Takuma, out of all of these, is my favorite, solely because of Mormons unite the Anthron(?). It is awesome. 10/10

Ven also looks cool, the eyes seem a little small, and those teeth marks on the vent things looks cool. 8/10

BTW, Eljay is 9/10, Meso is also 10/10, Kahi is 7/10, and Viper is 8/10.
=P

1 Like

The small eyes does indeed make Venom look kinda creepy… I like it!

1 Like

Takuma isn’t Mormon. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

The title belongs to Tenebrae IIRC

1 Like

11 Likes

I know nothing about art, and I have no idea why these are so popular, but I think they’re pretty cool.

1 Like

@IllustriousVar is tied with takuma for my favorite (it’s probably cuz of the purple but w/e). Designing the Kakama was p fun. I tried to give it a more aerodynamic look what with it being the mask of speed and all.

also does anyone have a link to exx’s self moc for me to draw? im too lazy to spend 30 seconds looking it up haha.

29 Likes

Really awesome. It’s amazing

1 Like

As far as we’re aware, he doesn’t have one. So Venom whipped one up for him in this topic.

These are, once again, stunning. I’ll comment more in-depth soon. Amazing work.

6 Likes

Venom looks boss. Var is fantastic, but why is he gold and white when his self-MOC is black and white?