TTV Mask Paintings (series complete!)

Or @Eljay only has one facial expression. Oh, now that’s an idea! TTV needs a “The Many Expressions of Eljay” T-■■■■■!

6 Likes

oohh i wanna draw that, not necessarily for a ■■■■■, but for the fun of it : D although if they wanna use it for a ■■■■■, i probably wont mind

4 Likes

All of them will be with a scowl.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure all of them will be a Miru.

11 Likes

But scowling :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

well you’re not wrong but i mean

10 Likes

5 Likes

Oh man, IDK, how I missed these.

I really like this one. I love how you did the teeth patterns and the eyes. It really works. Definitely one of my favorites. (not saying I don’t like any of them)

Oh man, that look. It’s so fitting. I love it :smile:

2 Likes

this is my favorite Takuma joke related picture ever now

12 Likes

Uhm, maybe she has submissions on DA?

Dunno. I think she said something, dont kill me if I am wrong.

He kinda looks like Robert Downey Jr now that I took another look at it…

Yeeeeeesssss

This image is so amazing. You win the internet for today.

8 Likes

My gosh…these look amazing! I’m so glad I decided to check up on the MB’s, because this was so worth it. Keep up the great art work :wink:

1 Like

And last but not least, @exxtrooper!
The mask seemed more organic looking so that’s what I went with.

wAIT I ALMOST FORGot i made a banner of all these too

ngl, it feels good to be done with these. Thanks everyone for like, commenting and stuff. Your support means a lot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

now watch and be amazed as i accidentally go on some like 3-month hiatus or something

34 Likes

The mouth and the spine are real creepy looking, good job…

2 Likes

Oh man! I love the organic take! :smiley:

1 Like

I daresay that may be one of my favorites. The interpretation of that mask is phenomenal and it really sells the look of the entire piece. Exx looks very distinct from the rest of us and that uniqueness is fantastic.

I’ve really enjoyed this series of paintings more than I can probably express here, and you have my utmost thanks for working to draw us all. :smiley:

-Mesonak

10 Likes

I’ve gotta have that as a banner somewhere.
Your work is fabulous, the whole cast has been watching this topic and all of us have been awestruck by it. I’m looking forward to more of your work. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey, whaddabout Invi?

But Exx looks… creepy… shudders
Looks creepy in a good way.

The banner is just perfect.
Now, how do I make my background rotate through images…

3 Likes

For some reason, the one of Takuma reminds me of The Legend Reborn’s animation style.