TTV MB User keyforge cards; series 2

@Toa_Radrix @Kardax @Runa @MaxinePrimal @TheCobaltCorsair

Alright guys, the next batch of cards.

and for @Chromeharpoon the Inquisitve Savant!

In hindsight, that ability is a bit OP.

Anyway, comments, critiques, and requests are welcome!

EDIT: I just realized that @Runa’s card says Read instead of Reap sorry. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Maximus = Oogway confirmed?

1 Like

Thanks for the card!

It’s fine man, still looks cool!

Also I find it funny how I have a Reap ability, considering my online persona was originally based on a sort of grim reaper esque character of mine.

2 Likes

Reaping is an integral part of the game. It’s the main method of gathering Aember, which is the heart and soul of the game.

No problem. Happy to do it.

Now you need to make an actual game

As in an actual lego board game? I’ve done that. Several times.

If you mean a game of keyforge with these? I wouldn’t be able to use them all. No more than 3 houses a deck.

Looks amazing!

Bursts into flame

Hey, would you mind doing a card for me

Anyhow these are splendin’ don’t actually know how to play keyforge but these cards seems pretty decent

Gladly.

These all look great! If you’re still taking requests, would you mind doing one of me?

Gladly. I’ll send a PM when I get the chance, probably tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks!

If you go to my recent ask TTV topic, it’ll give you some ideas on what info I’m gonna need so you can start thinking about it.

1 Like

Is there a card that has TheCobaltCorsair’s stats? Cause 1 power 6 armor are really interesting stats.

What do you mean?

He probably means that he wants to know if any actual cards have the same stats as my card (1 power, 6 armor).

Collector worm is the closest off the top of my head.

I designed it so you could capture large amounts of aember, but if they could get over the armor threshold, you could be eliminated easily. All in the name of balance.

1 Like

I completely understand that. Though I may know next to nothing about that game, capturing aember equal to the power of the opponent does seem quite powerful, so it does need something to counteract it; otherwise it would probably be OP.

Yep. It’s not as OP as it seems. As it is, it only triggers when YOU initiate the fight, defense doesn’t count. (Though it admittedly says play, not fight whoops.)

Sometime in the coming weeks, I’ll be posting a keyforge beginners guide. There aren’t many good ones out on the Interwebs (and none that tell you tricks of the trade that allow you to avoid rookie mistakes), and FFG’s official guide is crap.

The best way to learn is have someone teach you face to face, but a text guide is the next best thing.