TTV MB-Verse: Displaced (RP sign ups)

Name: Liam
Personality: a Normally chill guy, he sometimes let’s his quick temper take over.

Name: Shade
Personality: an aggressive and violent person. Wastes little time with words, usually resorting to violence almost immediately

1 Like

Okay!

Actually, I might not play.
Sorry, but I’ve got too many Rps going on right now.

concerning Mocs what about revamps? Like for example in my case are there 7 khaoses or do we only go off the most recent version of said moc / character?

Also our glitch can become our villains but do other non villain characters exist as well seperate from the glitch?

Maybe you could have your MOC ■■■■■■■■■■ into its different iterations.

Yes.

Name: Scott
Appearance: A bit tall, dark blonde hair.
Bio: Doesn’t really talk much, but when he does it’s usually something important.

Name: xxartsiD
Personality: Constantly talks, making him extremely loud and annoying.

I don’t know if I need to include my old characters right now, but I’ll edit this with them later.

@Toa_Distraxx
Accepted.

@Winterstorm345
Accepted. However, I need you to make a glitch bio first.

Done?

One last question; is thus a Sword art situation where we are now trapped in cyberspace or can we log out / escape?

Its more like our physical bodies are transported to cyberspace instead of just our minds. But yeah, we’ll be trapped.

@Winterstorm345
Accepted.

1 Like

Okay, here are my characters:

Name: Justin
Appearence: Pale skin, blond hair, blue eyes. Tall and slim, but tries to stay in shape.
Personality: Arrogant, He often believes that his ideas are the best, and it is nearly impossible to convince him otherwise. Most of the time, this thought process leads to him royally screwing up a situation. He is smart and knowledgeable, but not really in useful categories. He’s Humorous (or so he thinks) and sarcastic. He enjoys creating stories.

Glitch:

Name: 010011100110100101110100011100110111010101101010 (0100 for short)
Personality: Enjoys creating chaos and suffering everywhere he goes. He doesn’t work well with others unless it advances his own selfish intentions. He is also a major control freak, and tries to manipulate every situation to fit how he desires it outcome to be.

You know, you should @ all the accepted players on the main topic.

What main topic? the RP hasn’t started yet.

I was referring on THIS topic. Instead of @ the players in different replies, you should do this on the topic.

1 Like

Name: Radrix
Appearance and bio: A tall skinny guy with a Jutlin over his face (Not copying you @Toa_Vladin, I never show my face, I don’t like it), terrified in showing too much information to people on social media though, he likes to meet other people and wants to help them with anything he can do. ( even though he can’t do so much stuff on helping) He is enjoying building MOCs and making stop motions, but sometimes he starts a project and ends doing nothing to it.

Glitch bio:

Name:Xirdar (got it? Radrix-xirdaR)
Bio:Xirdar took the shape of Radrix’ self MOC,intelligent and always thinking logic, he does all this in a bad form, thinking that he always knows the truth in everything.

Accepted.

So I’ve been quoted alot in the main rp topic so I guess I’ve got to make a character now. Anyway I’m gonna take a look at the rules in a bit.

Name: Bernard
Appearance: Your typical swedish teen around 18 years old and has a height of 173.5 cm. He sports a light blue ■■■■■■■■■■ with a yoshi printed on it and a military green pair of jeans some jogging shoes and yellow glasses. His hair is a golden brownish color and he has grey eyes.
Personality: Shy, reserved but not afraid of stating his opinions. More comfortable around close friends. Has some of your typical teenager quirks like being naiv. He’s rarily mad or angry and is overall a really nice guy to hang around with thou he is very stubborn and have a hard time giving up. This also makes him quite easy to annoy or irritate.
Bio: Bernard have spent most of his life in his home in a smaller village in sweden there he grew up with his two sisters. During his early years he gain an intressed in all kinds of geek culture and bionicle as well as video games. He is very high educated but due to hardships of bullying and failed romances during most of his school life he’s grown insecure and keeps to himself. Even tho this he have been able to make two incredible friends who he still hangsout with today. Bernards life is currently going well but all that is about to change.

Glitch Bernard

Name: Bernard
Personality: Rude, Overconfident, disrespectful, a jerk and an arrogant, he doesn’t care about anyone and hates company, he’s cold and dismissive and an expert at psycological warfare. He has no problem stating his most honest opinions of others.

1 Like

accepted. Join any time.

1 Like

Sure will do, mind giving me some hints on were I can start of with my character.

In the middle of the desert.

Okay are there anyone to interract with there or what?