TTV MB-Verse: Displaced (RP sign ups)

I am.

Ok, sure be there in a minute or so irl time

1 Like

@Mctoran, what are the limits of what I call “reality breaking”, basically shenanigans and antics that are really crazy (basically Kingdom Hearts physics and cartoon logic/hijinks)?

You can do anything, except teleportation, and the manipulation of space, time or reality.

So, no messing with laws of reality and keep the crazy stuff at a level that isn’t OP. Simple enough. Thanks.

2 Likes

Aww, what? Not even limited range teleportation or some-such?

Okay, Limited teleportation between short distances is allowed.

Still room for a couple more fellows? I think I’d like to take a crack at joining in.

1 Like

Of course.

Just warning you not to expect much that’s new from previous RP signups I’ve submitted in the past.

Now, on to brainstorming!

So, here’s an interesting question: Can a Glitch/Villain character’s “Corruption” power enable them to basically create little monsters for the “players” to fight that resemble an object/entity in the world they encounter them in?

An example being if the “players” are in a dark forest, the enemies the Glitch/Villain would be able to turn wolves into werewolf-esque enemies.

1 Like

Seraphistorm!
Fireicon!
Umm…
Seraphiblaze?
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure.

1 Like

Here’s my signup sheet so far; edits will be made for balance and clarity of material as well as abilities that are unlocked/discovered:

So, two characters: one glitch (villain) and one “player” (hero)

Player Character

Name: (definitely not using my real name; sticking with TTV MB UN). BlackBeltGamer98

Personality: (Not gonna be too different from what I usually put into an RP character: nice, curious, tries to find the non-violent solution, et cetera) has a lot of knowledge about space and a bunch of other stuff. Geeky/nerdy.

Bio: (we’ll work on that later). Tall, thin guy with a passion for LEGO stuff in general, mainly BIONICLE, Harry Potter, Yugioh, Disney and a few other things. He enjoys playing RPs on this site because he gets to meet new folks and play some fun games in the worlds of franchises he enjoys.

Powers: Hypernova Keyblade but heavily nerfed.

(Drawn by FlawlessVictory20)

Can switch between Keyblade and Rinnegan

(Image found via Google and belongs to the owners of the Naruto Franchise)

This is from when he made a Naruto RP character with an implanted Rinnegan in his left eye but, unlike the source material, it can only access a nerfed Deva Path. He can use the Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push), Bansho Tennin (Almighty Pull) up to three times each in a subcategory and have an 8 post cooldown after each use. The Chibaku Tensei (Planetary Devastation) can only be used once in a Subcategory and locks BlackBelt from using any abilities for 10 posts. Please look these abilities up on Naruto wiki as I have no idea how to explain them concisely. Also, he can create only one Shadow Clone and it cannot be used to attack nor can it use any abilities; it’s purpose is as a decoy or for exploration; experiences of the clone are sent to the original when dispelled or “released”.

Appearance: Gonna use Blaze’s EQG form as a base.

(This design:)

(Drawn by FlawlessVictory20)

Colors are hazel eyes, red skin, fiery red and yellow hair, black ■■■■■, jacket is blue with orange and yellow highlights and has a large set of bangs that covers his right eye, the Plasma symbol is replaced with my profile avatar, has black fingerless gloves, blue jeans and tennis shoes are orange with a white sole and laces and a yellow stripe down the middle. The toe part is red. Belt is standard steel buckle and made of black leather.

Glitch Character

Name: Zablex (I know, real original)

Power: Either to command lesser glitches or heightened attribute like speed, agility, strength, corruption or maybe give him something like a Dovakin/Black Canary/Marvel’s guy that could blow up earth speaking at a “normal” volume? Maybe have his “Corruption” be able to make monsters from things that occur normally in a “world” such as wolves and trees in forests, rocks in mountains, basically make Heartless/Unversed style monsters.

Confirmed Powers: Can corrupt entities into becoming his loyal servants and soldiers via physical damage from his gauntlets (acts like a poison status effect) but it can be fought off by antivirus software or by the target if detected early enough and strong enough, short range teleportation, able to assimilate data from NPCs such as memories, abilities (depends on the verdict of the GM(s)). Can negate BlackBelt’s Rinnegan using “Interference Wave” this shuts down the Rinnegan for 10 posts.

Here’s another idea, one that’s likely to get shot down because it could easily get OP: have Zablex able to absorb “dead” data from viruses and bugs that get eliminated by our heroes.

Personality/Bio: nothing too crazy; just starts out as an aggressive bug that’s grown to take on more virus-esque traits. Those traits being that he is more of an entity in the datascape of the RP than most others and displays a level of intelligence that shows he is learning and evolving. His main goal is twofold: get the virus to spread as much as possible and dealing with the “players” due to them being a threat to the primary virus.

Is very short-tempered and is (still working on how to adapt this into writing) a bit of a manipulator.

Appearance: Organization XIII coat with silver spiked gauntlets. (Again, real original) looks like the usual Zablex character I make but will be more ‘Norted (Silver hair, elf-like ears and the yellow eyes)

(Coat on:)

(Image from Kingdom Hearts franchise, property of Square Enix and Disney)

Again, this is still technically a work in progress but I’m putting them here so I can edit them more easily later when I am able.

Accepted. Join anytime.

1 Like

Thanks very much. I’ll incorporate the WIP-ness of the sheet into the characters in-game.

After checking on the rules again, I’ve found that the “Corruption” ability I gave Zablex is to be his only ability in accordance to the “Only one power active per person/character” rule (Rule 6). But, I still think that’s more than enough to make things work for Zablex.

Is this still a thing? Or is Ma I mean Mistika Fan late again?
If the first then

Name: Mistika Fan
Personality (like me): Insane, nerdy/geeky, rude, impatient
Bio: medium height, loves lego, bionicle, transformers, star wars, doctor who
Powers: he can cry relatively loudly and annoying
Appearance:

Name: Phantoka fan
Personality: Evil,
Glitch Bio: medium height, loves lego, bionicle, transformers, star wars, doctor who
Glitch powers: not a real person, an evil glitch, hates mistika, slight electricity but not much
Appearance:

2 Likes

Accepted! Join anytime.
(We could use some new blood around these parts)

Just added my part to the RP

No offence to anybody, but why are we xontinuing a dead game?

1 Like

Yes, there are like twenty new posts on it

Added characters:
Name: Edwardo Syd
Personality/Bio: a crazy psycho, Edwardo (now known as Kyro) wishes to end life as we know it
Powers: has a gun
Appearance:

@Mctoran