TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Raya smiled as she succeeded, “this should be fun. I suppose we win a few fights then?” She asked, laughing.

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix

Eric smiled. “Excellent! Let me show you where you’re staying,” he took them all to a long, narrow room, lined with bunk beds. “These are the barracks. When you are not fighting, you shall live and sleep here. I’ll give you time to unpack now.” Eric walked towards the door. On his way out, he placed a bell on the nightstand by the door. “If you need anything or have any questions, just ring for me.” he said, winking. Eric looked to see a black transport bus arriving. “Oh! those are the other fighters! I need to go introduce myself!” Eric ran out of the room.

Vladin also left the room, not even thinking to ever return.

Scott debates staying in the room, but ends up staying.

Vladin was lookimg for a way out of the arena.
@Mctoran

Justin looked outside the hallway to see Eric leading Kad, Tarkur, Kirodai, Controller of Ice and Scrapper to their own room[quote=“Mctoran, post:45, topic:46337, full:true”]
Eric opened the door to a long, narrow room, with bunk beds lining the walls. “These are the Barracks. For the time that you are here, this is where you will rest, sleep, and live. Take your time to unpack for a few minutes.” said Eric. He turned to leave, but stopped at the last second. “Oh yeah, one last thing. If you need any help, or have any questions, just ring for me.” he said, putting a bell on the nightstand. “Good luck, you’re really gonna need it!” With that, Eric disappeared down the halls.
[/quote]

“Huh. sounds familiar to what he said to us.” Justin said, being careful that none of the other warriors would see him in the Barracks.

Justin jumped back into the barracks. “Better to stay out of their way.” he mumbled to himself.

Vladin was trying to get out of the barrack zone.
@Mctoran

Raya claimed a bunk, resting for a bit before heading out to practice in her new new form. It definitely felt a lot harder then any series showed.

She would find Vladin, eventually.

Raya smiled as she noticed someone else “hey. You training too?” She greeted.

Liam examines the bunks, “No, this won’t do at all!” he takes out his pocket knife and splits the bunk open along the middle, “Much better!”

“No. I am trying to get out of here.”

“Well then, let’s find a way out of here.” Says Horatio, stepping out if the shadows in the corner.

“Good. One more to the team.” Vladin said as he looked at Horacio. My plan is to get to the Desktop."

“Very well, so long as we still move towards Lego Creations at some point.”

“You don’t understand. I don’t want to take part of this game. I just want to go away.”

“Yes, but in order to do that we need to protect ourselves while out on our own. I feel if we snag some body gaurds from there it would be all the more likely that we escaoe with our skins.”

He sighed.
“OK.”
He tried to remember the screen of the TTV MB.
“So to arrive at the desktop I think we need to arrive to the minimise button, right?”

“Assuming that we’re on a version of the boards that’s being hosted on someone’s PC, in which case all of our surroundings are simply being fed to us at lighting speed” says Liam coming across the group

“Well I was suck to a laptop, so I guess that is we get out of my device, you will end up in my house, which is… in Romania…”
He sighed.
“Slag. I’ll pay your plane tickets.”