TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Mr Monopoly realised that he had to do something. He saw a massive pixelated white arrow in the background and began to sprint towards it while everyone else was fighting.

“Scrapper!” The Glitchmaster barked, getting Scrapper’s attention. “Take care of that boy!” he commanded.

Scrapper began to pursue Mr.Monopoly, who was now climbing onto the big white arrow. As Scrapper shot his minigun, Mr.Monopoly grabbed his phone, which he always kept with him, and entered the Arena Battle Rp topic. He then edited Post 70 so that instead of saying:

It said:
‘Scrapper then chopped his head off, killing him.’

Suddenly Scrapper’s head disappeared and he collapsed on the ground.

1 Like

“No!” The Glitchmaster cried. “Well, there goes my potential right-hand man.” Suddenly, there was an ominous rumbling.

[quote=“Mctoran, post:473, topic:46337”]
The Glitchmaster looked around as he watched the arena come apart. “No… oh, no no no… NOOOO!” He looked back at the players, an expression of hatred emanating from behind his mask. The glitchmaster took out a small device and threw it onto the ground. A small portal opened up. “You may have won the battle, but you are far from winning the war.” With that, he stepped through the portal.[/quote]
“Follow him!” Justin shouted as he leaped through the portal. Mark looked on, confused at what was happening.
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
On the other side of the portal, the players spilled out. It was night time. 0100/The Glitchmaster was nowhere to be found. “Where did he go?” Justin said as he stood up, dusting himself off.
He looked up at a sign nearby: CREATIVE CONTENT.
@meepinater

1 Like

Vladin looked up at the sign.
“All right. I posted quite a few dudes that could help us.” he said, walking towards the entrance before stopping and turning to te group.
“Follow me, I guess?” he said, quite awkwardly. He then turned around and walked into the tunnel.

Bernard who was still stuck in the Arena Rp kick on some holographic rocks “Now, how do I get out of here?” He said to himself admitting he was lost of course he was determined to find an alternative exit and he might just have. After tripping on a rock Bernard fell down a trench “Oww, I hate this place” He commented getting annoyed by the terrain to make matters worse it was a dessert of all places. Anyways he continues through the trench hoping to find an exit to it but to his surprise he found a portal. “Weird?!” He let out quiet loudly before going through it. The portal spit him out in a very familiar topic to him “Wait what?!” was his initial reaction looking at what he saw before him

OOC: This is the topic btw.

The tunnel went from a nondescript color to a bright, swirling vortex of color. Several panels floated around, some with artwork and others with photos of Lego creations.

A garbled mess that vaguely resembles a person appears nearby. “He-ello?” It asks in a scrambled male voice that conveyed confusion. Above it was was a holographic tag that said, “BlackBeltGamer98” and his profile avatar.

“Blackbelt?” Vladin asked, half happy half confused.

It turned, “Vladin?” He asked. A hand reached to where his own neck would be. “What’s happening? Why do I sound like Autotune is bugging out my voice?” He asked.

“Oh, man!” his confusion was slowly being replaced by happiness. “I always wanted to meet you in the real life! I guess this is the closest I will get but eh!” he said, shrugging comically at the end.

Excuse moi?” He said in French, “What’s going on?” He taps the side of his head inquisitively and the mess flickers to show…red skin? Okay, that’s not normal.

“Why do I feel like I’m barely holding together?”

Justin turned to BlackBeltGamer. “Try to concentrate. Feel yourself in this world.” He suggested

“What in the fiery pits of Karzahni is going o-?!” He yelled as he suddenly froze, jittering a bit every so often.

“You are talking like you perfectely understand the situation.” Vladin said unimpressed to Justin before turning back to Blackbelt.
“Have you met the Antivirus?”
@BlackBeltGamer98 @Mctoran

Bernard who was stuck in Azure’s topic simply looked for an exit before he would be noticed by her so he tried too find another exit. As he did so he considered if they actually were stuck in the TTV message boards for real wouldn’t it feature a similar layout as to the site maybe. Then another issue arose how in the world should he be able to travel vertically when there’s barely any stairs or ladders going in that direction.

@Toa_Radrix

The Glitchmaster was in his lair with Xirdar. “Excellent work. You almost beat him.” The Glitchmaster said, squeezing his fingers together. “What is wrong with you guys? You need to step it up!” He said, clapping his hands together to emphasize his point.

Glitch was nowhere to be seen.

A dark mass of data began to assimilate into a humanoid form, "Perhaps you need to try different tactics to deal with these threats?" asked a scrambled voice that was coming from the general direction of the rising amalgam of code.

A colorful swirling tunnel was visible, with several figures through the other side.