TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Then go.” The Glitchmaster said, waving zablex off.

1 Like

Without a word, the figure went his way to do this errand.

BlackBelt reached out to the topic he made: he had some fond memories of there. He wondered what it looked like in here. It was in the Artwork area, maybe it was a gallery?

The topic had a warm feel, as if it felt comfortable with BlackBelt’s presence.

Brock stood behind. “Each topic has their respective owners, and will gravitate towards them. Wave it away, if you want it to leave.”

“I made this one.” BlackBelt said as he reached to open it. He wanted to feel that comfort more, like a lighthouse in a stormy sea guiding him to safer harbors.

“Open?” He asked the topic.

The topic spread out and enveloped the group. The replies floated on circles around the main attraction…

1 Like

There were a few images: a few that looked like arcane circles, some of his self MOC and one weapon. The comments were good humored and mostly positive. Even one that said the background was nauseating. They weren’t wrong about that.

“Maybe I should add some stuff to here after I get out.” He said as he looked at each image.

Man, 2017 feels like ages ago. he thought.

Brock watched the topic fly around, then shrink back into a panel.

BlackBelt tried to look at the weapon image, it was an old drawing he made on the Paint.net drawing program of something he drew back in high school: a Keyblade that he designed himself.

He smiles proudly, enjoying the comfort of the memories.

Was it egotistical to look at your own work like that? Maybe; but, it was nice to see it like this.

“Is there a way to save this to view later when I want to?” He asked.

OOC: Hello? Anyone here?

1 Like

Vladin was loolimg at the images just flying around randomly. He liked them, nut quickly got bored of them, mainly because he saw them before.
He turned around and looked at the group. His eyes wuickly eiden when he realised something.
“Guys? Where is Bernard?”

It seemed that Mr.Monopoly had also entered Creative Content, but had instead gone to Lego Creations.

“Y-y-y-y-es…” He said

1 Like

“Wait, Monopoly is gone too!” Vladin said, realising that Bernard was not the only one missing.

BlackBelt tries to bookmark the page after looking at the Keyblade picture; its numerous spikes could prove useful as a weapon.

He looked around and couldn’t see hide nor hair of Mr. Monopoly.

The keyblade solidified and floated into Blackbelt’s hand.
Brock turned to Vladin. “He chose the Lego Creations domain.”

@Monopoly

As Monopoly walked, he would see various mocs walking out and about.

BlackBelt did not expect that and dropped the Keyblade in surprise as he stepped back. “I know I should just roll with things but how did that just happen?” He asks, pointing at the weapon as it lay on the grass.

1 Like

"You marked it as important. There is no explanation, it only… happens. "

“How do you know?”

“I live here, don’t i?” Replied Brock.

He carefully picks it up. The weird thing was that it felt like a balanced weapon…which made no logical sense because of the crown-shaped bit at the end.

“I’ve honestly seen weirder stuff in shows I watch.” He muttered, deciding not to question the logic any more than he already has been.

He gives it a few swings, a pale fiery streak following the weapon’s movements. “Okay, I could get used to this.” He said.

I wonder if I can cast spells. he thought. Wait, you just got a Keyblade and this isn’t 0.2; spells, if any, will come later after I’ve gotten used to fighting normally with this thing.

“Yeah and I live in Romania, don’t I? But I still don’t know who enters or leaves it!”