TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“I saw a new RP in the boards and checked it out of curiosity.” He said. “Next thing I know, I feel like I’m barely holding any sort of shape and am standing in a tunnel that looks like Picaso and M. C. Escher(?) had made a piece with papers and Lego bricks.”

One by one, every ship on the fleet was corrupted and put under Zablex’ s influence.

“It’s the glitches’ fault.”
said Warter, facing the wall, surrounded by an aura of edginess.

Zablex smiled cruelly, “Now, to go find where the “Death Race” RP is hiding.” He said.

“That’s one heck of a glitch if it can digitize an entire person and put them in a website.” BlackBelt remarked.

“Yeah. It is impressive and everything, but we need to find a way to get you out of here. I feel that Master Vladin has a plan, but he doesn’t want to share it with others.”
“He told me to find this one.” Sammy said, pointing to Blackbelt. “I am pretty sure that sooner or later Master will tell him his plan.”
“Oh, well that’s good I guess.”

After a while of trabelling, zablex and the fleet would approach a race track.

1 Like

“I wasn’t liking the hostile atmosphere that was present when Vladin was talking to Brock and decided to look around and take my mind off the hostilities that way.” He explained.

“Gentlemen,” Zablex said as he looked on the RP before him, having left the last area in an absolute corrupted mess on the way out, “start your engines.”

He looks at the elite warriors and gives them a description of the item he wanted them to find and bring to him. He also asked if there were any among them that could watch the users from the shadows and observe them only and report back to Zablex regularly.

He smiled under his hood, he always wanted to cause havoc on a racetrack; so many wonderful crashes and wrecks to cause.

“Brock is a…” Nexus said, describing Brock with a very insulting word. “He deserved this.”

“He’s an overseer program of the Creative Content category; don’t you think he deserves some slack?” He asked.

@Khalsa721
@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix
As Zablex approached, he would see Mark, Skader, Sadie, Scrapper and Hydron racing on the water track. Suddenly, Mark stopped racing when he saw the fleet. “Guys, look.” He suddenly said to the others, pointing to the fleet.

1 Like

“Ah,” he said as he went to find a vehicle, “an audience.”

His silver hair poked out from under his hood for a moment as he walked.

“No.” Sammy responded blandly.
“I wouldn’t think so.” Nexus said.
“Sorry pal, he is an aft.” Jalerian said.
“Can you please close the lights? I need to keep my edge-lord atmosphere.” Warter added, not really listening to the conversation.

“Really?” BlackBelt asked Warter, chuckling.

“Look, I’ve not been here long and don’t really know much about this place but these glitches seem pretty nasty; what do you guys know about them?” He asked.

Brock started the ship, and it rose into the sky and flew towards the Center.
Brock left it on Autopilot and walked to the room. “We are on course for the Center.”

1 Like

Zablex walked along the line of vehicles, seeming very unable to decide which ones to go for.

BlackBelt took a seat in the room; not much else to do aside from explore the ship…which would be a bad idea because he didn’t know the layout at all and would likely get lost without a map of some sort.

“So,” BlackBelt asks, “what can these glitches do?”

The Gamemaster gasped as he saw the fleet. Rage filled Jo’s face as he morphed is arm intros laser cannon and aimed it at the shops. “Face me, Xir’algath!” He roared.

“Don’t fire.” Zablex ordered the ships as he turned to Jo, “We came here for an item, we’ll leave once we have it; just don’t get in the way, alright?”

“We don’t know too much more than you do.” Jalerian responded. “Master didn’t really comunicated with us.”

OOC: who’s Jo? Is that a typo?

IC: Mark was on alert, taking his sword out. “Listen, I dont know who you are, or why you’re here, but I’d suggest you get out.” He said.

After I get what I came here for.” Zablex said, seeming to ignore the sword.

BlackBelt nodded.