TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Eric stole a quick glance at the Gamemaster to make sure that he wasn’t watching. “Alright, go quickly, before he sees. he could have my head for this.” Eric unlocked the gate for Vladin.

Vladin left the arena, inviting the others to do the same.
@Winterstorm345 @Monopoly @SteampunkTahu @Khalsa721

Radrix left the arena, quite distrurbed to see a real battle, right in his front

Vladin left the arena heading north, expecting Radrix to follow.

Once Vladin left, the gates shut again, banning everyone else from leaving

Eventually, the fight had ended, and Tarkur was declared the winner.

Vladin didn’t observed this. He tried to use his new powers to create a portal.

@Toa_Vladin as he was doing that he could hear panting from a young adult running his way. The kid could be heard screaming to him “Hey, you!” He stopped as he approached Vladin. Realizing he didn’t finished his sentenced he took a deep breath as he then quickly asked “Do you maybe know where we are exactly. Don’t answer desert Cause I know that already.” He said as he sat down in the sand exhausted and a bit thirsty.

“Tarkur?”
OOC: @Toa_Radrix You are not there.

@Toa_Vladin “Wait what!” Bernard exclaimed as he catched his breath. “How do you know that name and why do you of all people know it.” He responds before Vladin could answer any of the questions. He would be able to see that Bernard wasn’t exactly calm about this news and his eyes shaking a bit as he released heavy breaths. Bernard went quiet.

Vladin pointed to the Tarkur icon above his head.

As the Gamemaster’s fighters headed back to the barracks, he spotted Tarkur and toa Vladin outside the arena. “Bring them to me.” He ordered Eric. “There’s ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ them…” Eric went outside to Tarkur and Toa Vladin.

He looked up to indeed find an Icon above his head thou it didn’t make any sense was this some super advanced vr game that he been kidnapped to try out. He looked back at Vladin and read his tag @Toa_Vladin. Bernard gathers his confidence, " Hello, its Vladin, right?" He asks cautiously.

“Yup, Sweeden.”

@Toa_Vladin “I don’t actually know which is worse, that you know so much about me or that this isn’t the first time I’ve been thrown trough the multiverse.” He responded as he stood up again taking some 360 turns to look around the place.

“Definetely the first one.”
He joke.

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin “Okay… Anyways got any idea of what this place is?” He responded not really getting the joke.

“The Arena Battle rpg.”

@Toa_Vladin “Wait… but… but… I doesn’t make any sense that rp is on the Message boards and has already been concluded, weird?” he said looking scepticaly down into the ground. “Anyway my names Bernard and you must be Toa_Vladin from Okotan adventures, right?” He introduces himself with a smile.

“And from Island of Mystery.”
He said, nodding.

“Yeah, how could I forget.” He answers, “So what are you up to?” He asks.

OOC: Playing smash bros so might be slow at responding.

1 Like