TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“What? Who are you to control me? I AM NOBODY’S PUPPET!”

“nononononono. Trust me, you DON’T want to do this. It won’t end up good.”

“Prove it”

"Alright, i’m going to make a prediction. In about 3 seconds, The Controller of Ice will shout “TRAITOR!” and attack scrapper.

@controller_of_ice
“STOP IT!” Justin shouted. He turned to Leadhead. “See?”

“Okay… that’s pretty good, so what I let this traitor be?”

@Mctoran IC: “You’re so gonna get us killed.” Bernard let out followed by a long sigh. “Those who wants to live make a run for it.” Bernard exclaimed.

OOC: @Mctoran can I control Tarkur right now even thou I haven’t put him in my sign up sheet?

“Not exactly…”
@Monopoly
He turned to Scrapper. “And YOU, Cut it out! The Gamemaster is a loser! He’s not worth your time!” “Hey!” The Gamemater shouted in the background, overhearing the conversation.

IC: @Tarkur You can control Tarkur, go ahead.

“so what do I do? I am a war machine not really a thinker”

Tarkur who regained some of his strenght hovered over to Justin and the others. “Looks like we’ve got company” he said summoning a guttersnipe. “I’ll give you one chance at explaining your presence here before I send the goblin on you.” He said pointing at the guttersnipe. The guttersnipe grinned as he charged his sligshot.

“Where just trying to get away from here.” Bernard replied cautiously.

“Leadhead, would you kindly help us escape from the arena?” Justin asked. This is when all that time spent playing Bioshock hopefully pays off… he thought.

“…I hate you so much”
Leadhead lobs his minigun into the nearest wall

Tarkur looked at them, “Pityful beings I can’t help you get away from here so I’ll take my leave. Besides we have more important matters to attend to we must stop the gamemaster.” He said, unsummoning the guttersnipe and leaving the group.

1 Like

Justin smiled. “Thank you.”
@Tarkur
Justin turned to Tarkur. “Tarkur, this may sound unbelievable, but I want you to hear us out. This arena…” he said, motioning to the arena they were in. “This entire world, I created it. Now, Bernard here also created you. We already know what will become of you, what will happen next. What if I told you that we could prevent your death?”

“Why should I?” Scrapper replied. “I’m perfectly fine as it is.”

He turned around and raised an eyebrow “Well if that’s what my destiny holds I’ll sure go out with a bang. Nothing is as fulfilling as a noble death.” He says not really buying Justins explanation.
Bernard looked at him, “Its crazy but he is right tho I rather not do anything stupid.” He said, Tarkur nodded, “If what you tell me is true I’ll help you get out of here and we handle the rest. With all due respect you don’t seem like warriors to me.” Tarkur said, “I know” Bernard agrees looking at Justin he said “It is your call live to see tomorrow or die like a hero today. We both know the gamemasters power.”

@Monopoly
Justin approached Scrapper and leaned into him so nobody else would hear. “I know things that nobody else knows about you. I know what will happen in the future. Eventually, the Gamemaster WILL betray and kill you. He is only using you for your power, and once you haved served your purpose, you will be worthless. You DON’T really matter to him… And soon afterwords, the Gamemaster will die, and his master plan will end up being worthless. Do you really want to work for someone like him?

@Mctoran “So Justin what do you decide?” Bernard asked him, “escape or not?” Tarkur added

Justin nodded. “We shall escape.”
@Runa
Justin then saw Kad. _Maybe I can do a little swindling to get his attention…” He then called out to him. “Keddagsadz, the wanderer! Correct?” Justin shouted. When he had Kad’s attention, Justin summoned an aquamarine amulet conduit, dangling it in front of Kad’s face. “Recognize this?”

Kad nods. “Ah, yes. It’s you. Justin, right?”

Justin nodded. “Of course, Kad! How could you forget me?!”